Hi everyone! Welcome to the 10 Days of Character Studies: DAY 3!
Today we’re going to be addressing what it means to be a good steward. This is a great study for my kids in particular! Our family has been so blessed and it is easy for all of us to take our lifestyle for granted. In this study we will address the ways that God has blessed us, and how we can be good stewards of those things as well as how we can turn that around and bless others.
So what does it mean to be a good steward?
The good steward is someone who is doing the best he can with the things that God has given him. The meaning involves how the precious gifts that God has given to all are used and cared for.
This week we will be going through the Parable of the Lost Son, the foolish women unprepared for their bridegroom, the good and faithful servant, and the parable of the Shrewd Manager. We will study the differences between taking care of our things, and being foolish with them.
And one of my favorite parts of the week, we’ll de-clutter our home in an effort to learn how to bless other’s as we have ourselves been blessed!
Click to download: A Character study: Being a Good Steward
I hope you enjoy the study on being a good steward, and make sure to stop by tomorrow for a study on being a Honesty!
Be sure to visit these brilliant women during our 10 days adventure between November 7th-18th! I love these ladies and we know you will too.
- 10 days of Character Studies | Confessions of a Homeschooler
- 10 days of Christmas Countdown Ideas | Milk & Cookies
- 10 days of Creative Writing | Chocolate on My Cranium
- 10 days of Crockpot Meals | The Happy Housewife
- 10 Days to a Godly Marriage | Women Living Well
- 10 Days of Growing Leaders | Mom’s Mustard Seeds
- 10 Days of Homeschooling High School | Weird Socialized Homeschoolers
- 10 days of I Wish I Had Known | Fruit in Season
- 10 days of Keeping Your Marbles | The Tie That Binds Us
- 10 days of Kid-friendly Food | Planner Perfect
- 10 Days of Language Arts Lesson Planning | Jimmie’s Collage
- 10 Days of Learning Apps | Daze of Adventure
- 10 Days of a Mason Jar Christmas | Cajun Joie de Vivre
- 10 Days of More JESUS in Christmas | Preschoolers and Peace
- 10 Days to a Peaceful Home | Raising Arrows
- 10 Days of Raising a Life-Long-Learner | Bright Ideas Press
- 10 days of Science with Math | Blog, She Wrote
- 10 days of Teaching Values | Our Journey Westward
- 10 days of Winning your Child’s Heart | I Take Joy
Thanks! my son draw a beautiful tree to put the characters on it, when we study each theme of the day!!
ok prob a dumb question but are each of the days actually a few days? It looks like each character trait should take a few days to complete… Thank you!!!
Thanks for this! We have been doing a character study on all the qualities in the book, The Power For True Success from IBLP. These studies will go great with that book! God bless your wonderful work put into this!
Thanks so much for all you provide on your blog! These character studies are easy to implement and well-conceived. FYI- there’s a book by Pam Forster titled “For Instruction in Righteousness”–it has a ton of topics with quite a bit of material, but it’s not really written as lesson plans. It might be a good resource if you ever write more character studies. Thanks again!