Hi everyone! I thought with the new year here a new menu plan was in order! Since I’ve tapped out my own recipe ideas, I was really excited when the folks over at E-Mealz asked if I wanted to check out their menus! I have to say they have some great options over there and I wanted to share them with you today!
What is E-Mealz?
E-Mealz is an online menu planning website that offers weekly menu plans for busy moms and wives! They have over 20 menu plans for families ranging from 2-6 people and in addition to their traditional menus they offer low carb, low fat, and vegetarian options as well!
One of the coolest things I think is that you can pick your grocery store! They plan their menus so that you get the best deals for your store! Each weekly menu also comes with a grocery shopping list, which many of you have asked me for!
Here’s a sample of one of this years holiday menu just so you can see the different options they have based on your families needs:
So how does it work?
It’s so easy, you just choose which plan you want, print your list, head to the store, then come home to cook your meal! With E-Mealz it’s all planned out for you, and specific to your choice of stores as well!
What’s the cost? E-Mealz offers three subscription options:
- 3 months for $21
- 6 months for $35.00
- 1 year for $58.00
One thing I like about the subscription is that if you pick a plan then decide you want to switch, E-Mealz allows you to change your plan one time every subscription term! They also offer different recipes each week so no getting bored!
What did we think?
I was quite impressed with the meal variety that we tried. My kids didn’t love everything we made, but there were quite a few that they did like. I did skip a few meals they listed since I knew they wouldn’t eat them anyway, but it was really easy to do that and still have a full menu plan with the other recipes. And I think my family was happy to have some variations to our usual meals too!
My favorite thing is the grocery list. I picked my local store which made it really easy to shop each week. The recipes are also really easy to make. The meal, ingredients and instructions all fit on a one page printout which made it easy to reference during the week.
They also include individual prices for all the items on their list including which ones are on sale and in store specials! They also have a total cost for the week’s dinners (excluding tax) so you can help budget! How cool is that!
Want more info? Visit E-Mealz at any of the links below!
- E-Mealz website
- E-Mealz on Facebook
- E-Mealz on Twitter
- E-Mealz Blog
January 2012 special offer:
For the month of January E-Meaz is offering a $100 Visa Gift Card each week just for liking them on Facebook!
Interested in trying out E-Meaz? The nice people at E-Mealz has offered a free 3 month subscription to one of my readers! YAY!
Can’t wait? E-Mealz set up a special coupon code for my readers! Use code 2012 and get 10% off your subscription!
Mandatory Entry for Giveaway:
- Leave a comment on this blog post letting me know why you’d like to win!
Additional Optional Entries: (After completing the below tasks, make sure to come back here and leave a comment letting me know you did so you can get your extra entries!)
- Tweet about this giveaway:
Enter to win a month subscription to @EMEALZ from @ericahomeschool! Enter thru 1/13/12:
- Like E-Mealz on Facebook (come back and leave a comment here letting me know!)
- Follow E-Mealz on Twitter
- Subscribe via email to Confessions of a Homeschooler OR RSS FEED
(Yes, you can enter if you already follow or subscribe I love my readers! )
Giveaway Nitty Gritty:
- The give away will be open until midnight EST Friday January 13 2012. Winner will be announced by Sunday January 15, 2012.
- No purchase necessary to win.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- If prize winner forfeits or does not claim the prize, prize will be re-awarded at my sole discretion.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry, winner will be chosen at random!
- NOTE: This giveaway is offered to US residents only.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- Odds of winning based on number of entries.
- In order to enter the contest you must leave a comment on THIS post. To leave a comment scroll to the bottom of the post and click “Post a comment” (Facebook comments will not count, if you are reading this via RSS, you will need to visit my actual blog to post a comment.)
- Disclosure: I was provided with a free subscription for review on my blog. The opinions I have given are mine and may differ from others but were not influenced by the company or the free product provided.
I would LOVE to give this a try,
I am very interested in winning this giveaway! I have to make most (if not ALL) meals and snacks from scratch because I have children with multiple food allergies. I am feeling the burden of creating a meal plan and often fall back into the pattern of boring (albeit safe) food which is healthy but unsatisfying.
I tweeted the giveaway from my blog fan page and I just subscribed to your email updates!
I would love to try this out as I have a family of 5 with 2 very picky eaters as well as living with grandpa and grandma who are eating organic to lose weight and eat healthier, trying to plan meals for this bunch is a bit of a nightmare! some help would be amazing!
that would be helpful with a 3yr old and 8month old
Liked e-mealz on facebook!
We could use some serious meal-time help and love how e-mealz provides the grocery list!!