Hi everyone! I have a fun giveaway for you today! I normally try to keep my giveaways to homeschooling stuff, but I loved these cute Lilla Rose hair clips and wanted to share them with you all as well!
I was sent a Lilla Rose flexi-clip as a gift, and was surprised at how well it worked! It really IS flexible which was a surprise considering it’s metal. It also flexed really well to fit around the different styles we tried. I do have to say it’s a little heavy and did not work quite as well on thinner hair, i.e. Tinkerbell.
But Strawberry Shortcake has quite a bit of hair and it worked really well for her. She loves the little beads on it as well and wears it all the time!
They also have Hair Sticks, Orings, Hairbands, and decorative Bobby Pins. I totally love the Hair Sticks, I just wish I was better at figuring out how to get them to stay in!
Just to help beautify your life this week, I am giving away three gift certificates good for a flexi-clip of your choice from Lilla Rose!
Mandatory Entry: ~THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED~
- Simply leave a comment below letting me know why you’d like to win!
Additional Optional Entries: (not required to win, come back here and leave a separate comment on this post for each additional entry.)
- Subscribe via email to Confessions of a Homeschooler or Subscribe via RSS
- Follow Confessions on Twitter
- Tweet about this giveaway, feel free to copy the text below:
Enter to win a Lilla Rose Gift Cert. from @ericahomeschool! Enter thru 3/16/12! /?p=6652
(Yes, you can enter if you already follow or subscribe I love my readers! )
Nitty Gritty Giveaway Details:
- The give away will be open until midnight EST Friday March 16, 2012. Winner will be announced by Sunday March 18, 2012.
- No purchase necessary to win.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- If prize winner forfeits or does not claim the prize, prize will be re-awarded at my sole discretion.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry, winner will be chosen at random!
- This giveaway is offered to US and Canada residents only!
- Odds of winning based on number of entries.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- NOTE: In order to enter the contest you must leave a comment on my blog post. To leave a comment scroll to the bottom of the post and fill in the “Speak Your Mind” form. (If you are reading this via RSS, you will need to visit my actual blog to post a comment.)
- Disclosure: Lilla Rose provided me with a complimentary Flexi-clip to review on my blog. The opinions I have given are mine and may differ from others but were not influenced by the company or the free product provided.
I subscribe via e-mail!
I tend to wear my hair back a lot and this would be a versatile and pretty clip to use!
i subscribe via rss
i follow you on twitter @elannbe
How beautiful! I will like to have them for my daughters!
I can never find any clips that will stay in my daughter’s hair! These look like they may be versatile enough to work! I would love to win, so I could try them out! It gets old spending money on cute hairclips that just fall right out of her hair!
One of my three daughters has my same thick hair that is a challenge to pin back. These are perfect for both of us.
I’m following on Twitter. @hydrangeagarden