I have a great giveaway for you all today! The kind people at We Choose Virtues is offering a free set of the Parenting Cards to one of you! I was recently sent the Homeschool Kit to review which was such a blessing because it comes with everything you need to teach through 12 virtues.
What’s Included in the homeschool kit?
- The Kids Virtue Poster
- 13 Parenting Cards
- 3 Kids of VirtueVille Mini posters
- 12 Flash Cards
- 1 pad/25ct Virtue User Review
- 1 pack/16ct Personal Virtue Charts
- The Three Rules Poster
- The Teacher Handbook (free with kit purchase)
- Coloring Book (free with kit purchase)
We Choose Virtues is a positive way to instill character traits into your family! We received the character trait cards along with the We Choose Virtues Poster to hang on our wall. There are several different purchasing options so you can get what will benefit your family the most, from the virtue poster and cards all the way up to a classroom set!
It’s something that you can use on a daily basis to encourage your children towards positive virtues! After introducing the virtue for the week, you then demonstrate them, memorize the catchphrase, then talk about teachable moments. They currently cover the following character traits, each card starts with “I am…” ~ Attentive, Content, Diligent, Forgiving, Gentle, Helpful, Honest, Kind, Obedient, Patient, Perseverant, and Self-Controlled.
One of the things I love are the colorful cards you can display. They make it easy to go to each day and review as you’re going through the lessons.
Here is the front of the We Choose Virtues Parent Cards, they show the virtue in large letters along with the catch-phrase to learn. They also have your bible verse that supports the lesson as well as the opposite of the value so you can discuss what “I am” and what “I am NOT”. Then review the verse that supports the character trait goal.
Then here is the back side. It includes a challenge, how to handle issues, as well as teachable moments and a short story to illustrate the character trait.
Here is the Virtue poster, I put mine up on the wall in our school room so it’s easy to remind ourselves of the other virtues we’ve covered even after we’ve moved onto a new card. I like this because it not only shows the traits, but also the little catch-phrase that helps you remember the trait as well!
Can’t Wait & Want a Deal?
Right now We Choose Virtues are offering some great discounts for my readers! (Note: Only one code can be used at a time.)
- 15% off your purchase, use code: VIRTUE15
- Free shipping, use code: SHIPFREE
- Spring Cleaning Sale! Get 25% off the Homeschool Kit for the whole month of March! Use the code: HOMESCHOOL25
We Choose Virtues is offering a free set of parenting cards to one of you! The cards are really the backbone for the daily activities, so this is a great place to start!
Simply leave a comment below letting me know why you’d like to win a free set of parent cards for your family!
Additional Optional Entries: (not required to win, come back and leave a separate comment on this post for each additional action taken.)
- Like We choose Virtues facebook
- Like Confessions on Facebook
- Follow Confessions on Twitter
- Confessions of a Homeschooler or Subscribe via RSS
- Tweet about this giveaway, feel free to copy the text below:
Enter to win a Parent Cards from We Choose Virtues @ericahomeschool! /?p=6732
Nitty Gritty Giveaway Details:
- The give away will be open until midnight EST Friday March 9, 2012. Winner will be announced by Sunday March 11, 2012.
- No purchase necessary to win.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- If prize winner forfeits or does not claim the prize, prize will be re-awarded at my sole discretion.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry, winner will be chosen at random!
- This giveaway is offered to US residents only!
- Odds of winning based on number of entries.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- NOTE: In order to enter the contest you must leave a comment on my blog post. To leave a comment scroll to the bottom of the post and fill in the “Speak Your Mind” form. (If you are reading this via RSS, you will need to visit my actual blog to post a comment.)
- Disclosure: I was provided with a complimentary kit to review and giveaway on my blog. The opinions I have given are mine and may differ from others but were not influenced by the company or the free product provided.