Hi everyone! Well, I’m sure a lot of you are gearing up for next year already, and I have a great giveaway today to help get your homeschool stocked and ready for next year! It’s been a little while since I’ve done a giveaway for Educational insights, so I’m hosting a $50 gift card giveaway for one of you!
Need some ideas on what to grab if you win? Here are some of my favorites!
The GeoSafari Dino Dig kits come with everything you need to perform a “life like” excavation of dinosaur fossils. Each kit includes fossils encased in a clay block, an excavation tool, a brush, and a wax block (used to hold the fossil pieces together once completed), and a detailed instruction booklet with more ideas and information. (Just as a side note, these books are written with a secular world view)
Grammar 500 Game. Grammar 500 is a fun, educational game that covers 100 grammar, punctuation, and capitalization questions.
Phonics Bean Bags: These are really fun double sided bean bags. One side has short vowels and the other has long, the set also includes c and g to show hard and soft sounds. There are 26 bean bags total and the feature cute embroidered images on each bag. They come with a draw-string storage bag and the best part in my opinion…they’re washable! Hooray!
GeoSafari® Tuff Cam! I was pleasantly surprised by the quality from the GeoSafari® Tuff Cam. It is a 12 Megapixel camera with both photo and video capabilities. It has a 2” viewing screen, and frankly whoever came up with the design is a genius! It looks like a store scanner, and for kids its PERFECT!
Need some more ideas?
Here are just a few of my favorite things from Educational Insights! The best part is you can get whatever you want, and lots of it with a $50 Gift Card!
- Dino Digs (Seriously a huge hit in our house!
- GeoSafari® Talking Electron Microscope™
- GeoSafari® Tuff Cam
- Math Slam™
- Buck, Buck, Moose!™ Game
Want more info? Visit the Educational Insights links below, if you stop by let them know that Erica @ Confessions sent you over!
- Simply leave a comment below letting me know why you’d like to win a $50 Gift Card from Educational Insights!
Additional Optional Entries: (not required to win, leave a separate comment on this post for each additional entry)
- Like Educational Insights on Facebook, then come back and leave a comment letting me know you did!
- Subscribe via email to Confessions of a Homeschooler or Subscribe via RSS
- Follow Confessions on Twitter
- Tweet about this giveaway, feel free to copy the text below:
Enter to win a $50 Gift Card from @ed_insights and @ericahomeschool! Enter thru 4/13/11! /?p=7871
Nitty Gritty Giveaway Details:
- The give away will be open until midnight EST Friday April 13, 2012. Winner will be announced by Sunday April 15, 2012.
- No purchase necessary to win.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- If prize winner forfeits or does not claim the prize, prize will be re-awarded at my sole discretion.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry, winner will be chosen at random!
- This giveaway is offered to US residents only!
- Odds of winning based on number of entries.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- NOTE: In order to enter the contest you must leave a comment on my blog post. To leave a comment scroll to the bottom of the post and fill in the “Speak Your Mind” form. (If you are reading this via RSS, you will need to visit my actual blog to post a comment.)
- Disclosure: Educational Insights provided me with a free copy of their product to review on my blog. The opinions I have given are mine and may differ from others but were not influenced by the company or the free product provided.