Hi everyone, I’m so excited to have the Maestro Classics 4 CD Story Pack to giveaway to you today! The Maestro Classic CDs are wonderful mini-units that help introduce symphony and orchestra to younger students. They’re a fun addition to those of you doing my World’s Greatest Composers curriculum, or even on their own!
What is Maestro Classics?
For those of you who haven’t visited Maestro Classics before, they produce “Stories in Music” which are a classical music CD series for children ages 5 to 12, but can be enjoyed by everyone, yes…even adults! Each CD comes with a booklet full of lesson activity ideas and games to play while listening. The CDs also include information on composers and historical facts when appropriate to the musical selections. The stories are engaging keep kids attention while at the same time introducing them to classical symphony and orchestra.
What’s included in this Story Set? Maestro Classics CD set of 4 classic stores set to beautiful music by the London Philharmonic Orchestra. Psst… Keep reading to win this $65.00 set for free!
- Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel
- Casey at the Bat
- Juanita the Spanish Lobster
- The Tortoise and the Hare
Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel
Bagpipes and symphony orchestra join Mike and his steam shovel as they head to Popperville to dig the new town hall. But will they finish by sundown? Featuring the London Philharmonic Orchestra.
Hare discovers that fancy running shoes and a big ego may not be enough to win the race. But will Tortoise make it to the finish line? A newly created story, based on the ancient fable, is set to a lively musical score. Featuring the London Philharmonic Orchestra.
Casey at the Bat
Wow! A home run! Can the Mighty Casey hit the run that will save the day? Everybody thinks so. The excitement builds as the last pitch crosses the plate…Discover America’s best-loved baseball poem filled with music and drama. Featuring the London Philharmonic Orchestra.
Juanita The Spanish Lobster
Juanita is bored living under the sea, but she soon discovers that going to the land in a lobster trap is not such a good idea. Delightful orchestra music, with flamenco and opera styles, accompanies the story. Featuring the London Philharmonic Orchestra.
What is the average cost? (They also have samples you can listen to prior to purchasing)
- $16.98 / CD
- $9.98 / Download MP3
- They also offer Story Packs at a bit of a discount
Want more information?
- Maestro Classics Website
- Mestro Classics Blog
- Maestro Classics on Twitter
- Maestro Classics on Facebook
- iTunes: Maestro Classics is now on iTunes! (Just search “Maestro Classics” to find their selection.)
I’m giving away one Maestro Classics 4 CD Story Pack to one awesome reader!
- Simply leave a comment below letting me know why you’d like to win!
Additional Optional Entries: (not required to win, come back here and leave a separate comment on this post for each additional entry.)
- Follow Maestro Classics on Twitter
- Like Maestro Classics on Facebook (Psst…if they reach 3000 subscribers, they’ll do a $9 CD sale!)
- Subscribe via email to Confessions of a Homeschooler or Subscribe via RSS
- Follow Confessions on Twitter
- Tweet about this giveaway, feel free to copy the text below:
Enter to win an @MaestroClassics CD from @ericahomeschool! Enter thru 8/18/12! /?p=9166
Nitty Gritty Giveaway Details:
- The give away will be open until midnight EST Friday May 18, 2012. Winner will be announced by Sunday May 20, 2012.
- No purchase necessary to win.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- If prize winner forfeits or does not claim the prize, prize will be re-awarded at my sole discretion.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry, winner will be chosen at random!
- This giveaway is offered to US and Canada residents only!
- Odds of winning based on number of entries.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- NOTE: In order to enter the contest you must leave a comment on my blog post. To leave a comment scroll to the bottom of the post and fill in the “Speak Your Mind” form. (If you are reading this via RSS, you will need to visit my actual blog to post a comment.)
- Disclosure: Maestro Classics provided me with a free copy of their product to review on my blog. The opinions I have given are mine and may differ from others but were not influenced by the company or the free product provided.