Looking to de-clutter your art supply storage area? Today I made a quick video to show you how we organize all of our art supplies and keep everything easy to find and use! So if you’re interested, here is my video on our art supply cabinets!
So welcome into my kitchen and I hope you enjoy it!
Psst…. If you have any other video ideas for me, make sure to email or leave a comment below and I’ll do my best to make another one!
As promised, here are links to products mentioned in this tutorial:
- Small (10×11) Clear Project Cases
- Large Craft Glue by Lakeshore Learning
- Dust Free Powdered Paint
- No-Tip Water Pots by Lakeshore Learning
- Washable Tempera Paints by Lakeshore Learning
- Playfoam by Educational Insights
- Colored Sand
- Tissue Paper Squares by Lakeshore Learning
- Sharpie Fine-Tip Markers
- Craft Sticks and Grooved Building Sticks
- Beginning Leather Kit by Tandy Leather
- Small Aluminum Dish w/tab
Thanks so much for watching, and I hope today’s video helped give you some ideas on storing and organizing your art supplies!
Have art supply storage ideas to share? Make sure to leave a comment below to share your ideas with others!