Hi everyone! I wanted to do something fun and unusual today, so I made a homeschool room tour video to share with you all!
I’m so sorry, it turned out kind of long, so I had to break it up into two parts. But for those of you interested in seeing our room “live” so to speak, grab a cup of coffee (you’ll need it to stay awake) and join me on a tour of our homeschool room!
Also, keep in mind this is my first real video…um. yeah…just keep that in mind ;o) and it ended up being really long! Sorry I’ll try to talk less in future videos LOL!
Our Homeschool Room Tour Pt. 2 (Yes…there’s actually more!)
So that’s our current homeschool room for 2012-2013, I hope you enjoyed the video!
Here are links to all of the items mentioned above!
- Cropper Hopper 10 Drawer Rolling Carts or 10 Drawer Workbox Carts
- Calendar Poster (This is held onto a cork board with small thumb tacks. Click here to see a closeup of our Calendar Activities)
- Making Memories Desktop Carousel
- Recollections Desktop Carousel
- Alphabet Palm Tree (on wall by calendar)
- Blue Organizer Bins (on Expedit Shelving)
- Small (10×11) Clear Document Cases (from The Container Store, I also found these for less at JoAnn’s Fabric)
- Expanding Acrylic Drawer Organizer
- Ikea Reading Bench Tutorial
- Our Ikea School Desk Setup
- Small Magnetic Blue Cookie Tray
- Workbox Printables
- World’s Greatest Composers
- Mr. Popper’s Penguins Lapbook
- Daily Learning Notebook
- Children’s 10 Commandments Banner
- One Another Bible Study
- HP EVNY 20 TouchSmart AiO
My school room is about 11′ x 14′, the total size of the desk is about 5′x5′. Here are the items mentioned from Ikea:
- Expedit 17”x15”x72”
- Expedit 31”x15”x58”
- Expedit 25 cubbie
- Besta shelving unit
- Dignite Curtain Wire (Artwork display hanger)
- 4 – Vika Alex Drawer units
- 2 – Vika Amon Table Tops (I purchased two 2.5′ x 5′ table tops and put them together for a 5×5 table)
- 4 Jules Jr. Swivel Chairs
- 5 DRÖNA Storage boxes
- Micke Desk
- Mala Tabletop Paper Holder
- Drawing Paper Roll
Here are some more posts on homeschool things we love: