Hi everyone! I wanted to do something fun and unusual today, so I made a homeschool room tour video to share with you all!
I’m so sorry, it turned out kind of long, so I had to break it up into two parts. But for those of you interested in seeing our room “live” so to speak, grab a cup of coffee (you’ll need it to stay awake) and join me on a tour of our homeschool room!
Also, keep in mind this is my first real video…um. yeah…just keep that in mind ;o) and it ended up being really long! Sorry I’ll try to talk less in future videos LOL!
Our Homeschool Room Tour Pt. 1
Our Homeschool Room Tour Pt. 2 (Yes…there’s actually more!)
So that’s our current homeschool room for 2012-2013, I hope you enjoyed the video!
Here are links to all of the items mentioned above!
- Cropper Hopper 10 Drawer Rolling Carts or 10 Drawer Workbox Carts
- Calendar Poster (This is held onto a cork board with small thumb tacks. Click here to see a closeup of our Calendar Activities)
- Making Memories Desktop Carousel
- Recollections Desktop Carousel
- Alphabet Palm Tree (on wall by calendar)
- Blue Organizer Bins (on Expedit Shelving)
- Small (10×11) Clear Document Cases (from The Container Store, I also found these for less at JoAnn’s Fabric)
- Expanding Acrylic Drawer Organizer
- Ikea Reading Bench Tutorial
- Our Ikea School Desk Setup
- Small Magnetic Blue Cookie Tray
- Workbox Printables
- World’s Greatest Composers
- Mr. Popper’s Penguins Lapbook
- Daily Learning Notebook
- Children’s 10 Commandments Banner
- One Another Bible Study
- HP EVNY 20 TouchSmart AiO
My school room is about 11′ x 14′, the total size of the desk is about 5′x5′. Here are the items mentioned from Ikea:
- Expedit 17”x15”x72”
- Expedit 31”x15”x58”
- Expedit 25 cubbie
- Besta shelving unit
- Dignite Curtain Wire (Artwork display hanger)
- 4 – Vika Alex Drawer units
- 2 – Vika Amon Table Tops (I purchased two 2.5′ x 5′ table tops and put them together for a 5×5 table)
- 4 Jules Jr. Swivel Chairs
- 5 DRÖNA Storage boxes
- Micke Desk
- Mala Tabletop Paper Holder
- Drawing Paper Roll
Here are some more posts on homeschool things we love:
Thank you for sharing your classroom in detail! So very helpful for a new homeschool mommy like me. My question for you is, was your classroom a work in progress or did you start out with all the above things… I am contemplating homeschooling my 3 kids and I just don’t think I could make my classroom space look like that overnight, where should I start as a newby? Thank you so much in advance!
Love it! So neat and U go all out. That’s great
Hi Erica ,
Love your room wish we had room for a school room . Have a question for ya . Where did you get that piano lesson book the learn to play piano step by step ?
Here’s a post on the curriculum we used.
I’m laughing at how many of the same storage things we own. You must shop at Target!
Where did you get the abc train? love all your information I can’t stop reading your site
You can find it here: http://amzn.to/2cmDWyH