Hey everyone! Today I have another fun freebie for you. It’s the Third Grade Sight Word Search worksheets. I’ve had so many requests for more sight word practice worksheets that I decided to make these for third grade too!
These activities are just another fun way to help your student identify and read each sight word. Keep reading to download this freebie, and see how we use these worksheets in our homeschool!
–> Download the Third Grade Sight Word Search Worksheets <–
(Downloading: If you have troubles downloading, RIGHT click on the download link and select “SAVE LINK AS”. You will then be prompted to save the file to your computer. If you are using a MAC, please make sure that Adobe Reader is your default PDF reader. Otherwise safari will open it in preview mode and the document will not print properly.)
What’s Included in the 3rd Grade Sight Word List?
Included in this download are 41 third grade level Dolche sight word search worksheets including the words:
About, better, bring, carry, clean, cut, done, draw, drink, eight, fall, far, full, got, grow, hold, hot, hurt, if, keep, kind, laugh, light, long, much, myself, never, only, own, pick, seven, shall, show, six, small, start, ten, today, together, try, warm.
I have also included a blank sight word search sheet at the end so you can create your own word search as well!
How do you use the Sight Word Search worksheets?
There are several ways you can use these sheets. Here are a few ideas to help get you started:
- Laminate them and use dry-erase markers to circle or put an “X” on the word
- Use highlighters to mark each word
- Use a fun colored crayon, marker, or pencil to circle the words
- Laminate and use dry-erase markers to complete the sheet (sheets can then be re-used)
- Use with do-a-dot markers
- Place sheet on a magnetic board and use pom-pom magnets, or colorful button magnets
- Mark words using cheerios, gold fish, M&Ms, raisins, or any other edible manipulative, then eat your completed sheet!
I hope you enjoy the 3rd Grade Sight Word Search worksheets!
Check out my other 3rd Grade Sight Word activities below:
- 3rd Grade Sight Word Search
- 3rd Grade Sight Word Sentences – Cursive
- 3rd Grade Sight Word Sentences – Manuscript
Want to see more of these? Let me know what grades you would like to see in the comments below.
Check out all of my sight word pintables here, and my other sight word search worksheets below:
- Kindergarten Sight Word Search
- First Grade Sight Word Search
- Second Grade Sight Word Search
- 3rd Grade Sight Word Search
CLASSROOM USE: You are welcome to print and use my free downloads in your classroom as needed! However if you chose to use a paid curriculum, please make sure to download the classroom version for proper use in your school.
Happy Word Hunting!
Is my Letter of the Week Preschool Curriculum a little too easy for your student? Are you ready for something a little more challenging? Then the K4/5 Curriculum is for you! The K4/5 Curriculum is geared towards kids ages 4-5 who are kindergarten ready and want a fun hands-on kindergarten curriculum. The K4 curriculum covers beginning reading and phonics skills as well as basic math addition, subtraction, and skip counting skills and more!