Hi friends! I just got February Quilter’s Candy box and I thought it would be fun to do another unboxing video for you!
If you’re looking for a monthly sewing/quilting subscription box, this one is a fun one! The boxes are $42.95/month (plus shipping) and from what I’ve seen online, they pack their boxes full of goodies. I think they’re a great option for new sewers/quilters as well as more experienced sewers as well. The boxes ship no later than the 15th of each month, so make sure to sign up soon if you’d like to get in on the next box.
If you’d like to get an idea of what they’ve put in past boxes, you can see them all here!
Ready to see what’s inside?
Watch my February Quilter’s Candy Box Unboxing video here!
The February Quilter’s Candy Box was curated by Suzy from @Suzyquilts and includes:
- A Fat Quarter bundle of Cloud 9’s Cirrus solids
- A ‘love’ tape measurer
- Little love scissors
- Patchwork Thread’s “quilter for Life’ pin designed by Suzy
- Suzy’s ‘Sew Mojo 1’ and ‘Stars Hollow’ patterns
- Variety of Finca Perle Threads
- Suzy’s favorite embroidery notions: A clover double-headed needle threader and embroidery needles.
If you’re just getting started sewing or quilting, here are a few fun Tutorials to get you started!
- Sherbet Stars Quilt Tutorial
- Pink Pig Rag Quilt Tutorial
- DIY Tic-Tac-Toe Board Game (*Great for learning beginning skills!)
- Patchwork Book Cover
- Quilt-as-you-go Book Cover
- Kids Pillow with Pocket
- How to Applique’ Basics (Don’t worry it’s super easy!)
- Thread Catcher Tutorial
To keep up with our shenanigans, be sure to follow me:
Quilter’s Candy Box is sponsoring a giveaway for one of their boxes for one of my readers! Yay! Enter to win below: