Hi friends, today I’m unboxing the November Quilter’s Candy Box, yay! If you’re new to Quilter’s Candy Box it is a monthly sewing/quilting subscription box. The boxes are $46.95/month (plus shipping) and they pack their boxes full of sewing and quilting goodies.
Ready to see what is in this month’s box?
Watch my November 2017 Quilter’s Candy Box Un-boxing video below!
The November 2017 Quilters Candy Box includes…
- 5 Farmer’s Daughter Fat Quarters by Lella Boutique
- Starstruck Mini-pattern (Candy Box exclusive)
- Make by Moda Clothes pins & drawstring bag
- 18mm Olfa Rotary Trimmer
- Moda’s Cupcake Mix with 44 recipe cards
- Thimble Blossoms Spool pin
- Gourmet Hot Chocolate with Stroopwafel
The Quilter’s Candy Boxes are unique in that they have a different curator each month who put together a special box of sewing, notions, and a few extra items that you can’t get anywhere else.
The boxes ship no later than the 15th of each month, so make sure to sign up before the 11th if you’d like to get in on the next box. If you’d like to get an idea of what they’ve put in past boxes, you can see them all here!
If you’d like to more info stop by Quilter’s Candy Box! And don’t forget to follow the Quilters Candy Box Instagram, they have a lot of fun quilty inspiration over there! If you post any photos of your boxes make sure to use #quilterscandybox to be eligible to win the next month’s box free!
If you’re just getting started sewing or quilting, here are a few fun Tutorials to get you started!
- The fabric in this box is perfect for my Squishy Project Bag Tutorial, check it out here!
- Sherbet Stars Quilt Tutorial
- Pink Pig Rag Quilt Tutorial
- DIY Tic-Tac-Toe Board Game (*Great for learning beginning skills!)
- Patchwork Book Cover
- Quilt-as-you-go Book Cover
- Kids Pillow with Pocket
- How to Applique’ Basics (Don’t worry it’s super easy!)
- Thread Catcher Tutorial
- Check out all of my How to Quilt 101 video series here!
Disclosure: Quilter’s Candy Box sent me this month’s box for review on my channel. The opinions expressed in this video were my own, and were not influenced by the free product or company.