We recently ripped out all of the carpet on our main floor and put in Hardwood Flooring. And since I’ve had a ton of requests for an updated sewing/quilting room tour, so that’s what we’re doing today!
And yes, the birdies are still living in here keeping me company while I sew. Let’s check it out!
Watch my Updated Sewing Quilting Room Tour video here!
Links to my storage shelves and desk set up!
- Kallax shelving unit (I have a 2×4 unit, and a 5×5 unit. I‘m sorry, they don’t offer the 5×5 unit anymore, the largest you can get is a 4×4 unit.)
- Linnmon Table Top (78 3/4” x 23 5/8” mat white table tops – I put two table tops together as shown in the video)
- Adils table Legs (I purchased 8 of the white ones. Three on each end and two in the center for stability.)
Links to products mentioned in the video, along with some of my favorite sewing notions:
- Juki TL2000 Qi
- Juki G210 (Can’t find the 210, but here is the Juki G110)
- Stackable Mesh Scrap Baskets
- Panasonic Cordless Iron
- FQS Bitty Buddy (Collapsible trash bin)
- Magnetic Pin Bowl
- It’s Sew Emma Stash ‘n Store
- Quilters Press ‘N Cut Ironing Mat
- Creative Grid Ruler
- Kai 5″ Scissors
- Fiskars 8″ Scissors
- Aurifil Thread (I use 50 wt 2021)
- Olfa Splash 45mm Rotary Cutter
- American Crafts Self Healing Mat
- Clover Wonder Clips
- Clover Seam Ripper
- Little House Pins
- 505 Fabric Adhesive
- JoAnn’s 36″ x 59″ Cutting Mat
- Lori Holt Farm Girl Vintage Book
- Comic Book Boards (Used to store yardage)
I hope you enjoyed my sewing room tour!
If you just started quilting or sewing, check out my How to Quilt Series!