Happy Thursday friends! I’ve had a ton of requests for an updated sewing/quilting room tour, so that’s what we’re doing today! Everything in my room is linked below!
Watch my 2021 Sewing Room Tour Video here!
Links to my furniture!
- Kallax shelving unit (I have a 2×4 unit, a 2×2 unit, and a 5×5 unit.
- Linnmon Table Top (78 3/4” x 23 5/8” mat white table tops – I put two table tops together as shown in the video.)
- Adils table Legs (I purchased 8 of the white legs. Three on each end and two in the center for stability.)
- Micke Desk (My main work desk)
- Moppe Mini Storage Chest (For my smaller fiber stash)
- White Sewing Chair
Links to products mentioned in the video, along with some of my favorite sewing notions:
- Juki TL2000 Qi
- Stackable Mesh Scrap Baskets
- Wooden Scrap Baskets
- White Fabric Baskets
- Oliso Pro-Smart Iron
- Magnetic Pin Bowl
- It’s Sew Emma Stash ‘n Store
- Quilters Press ‘N Cut Ironing Mat
- Creative Grid Ruler
- Kai 5″ Scissors
- Fiskars 8″ Scissors
- Aurifil Thread (I use 50 wt 2021)
- Olfa Splash 45mm Rotary Cutter
- Bit Mat Rotary Cutting Surface
- Clover Wonder Clips
- Clover Seam Ripper
- Little House Pins
- 505 Fabric Adhesive
- Comic Book Boards (Used to store yardage)
I hope you enjoyed my sewing room tour!
If you just started quilting or sewing, check out my How to Quilt Series!
Hi Erica. Nice set up. I “lost” a roll of diagonal seam tape and I was sure my cat had batted it off my table top and I searched for weeks. When i bought a new roll of it, I put it in a colorful tape dispenser so that it was less likely to become a cat toy and to be used more easily.