Looking to add a little education into your summer days? Summer Bridge Activities are the perfect answer!
Keeping up with your students reading, math, and other basic skills over the long summer break is important. I’m not sure if this happens to your kids, but it seems like a few weeks after school is out my kids seem to forget everything they’ve learned the previous year.
I recently received some great Summer Bridge workbooks from Carson Dellosa that are awesome. The kids are doing 1 lesson per day and using the Smens pens to make it a little bit more fun. They LOVE IT!
And I kid you not, one of them said “Wow, this is so much more fun than regular school!” and the other came up later in the day and actually asked me if she could do some school in her new workbook! Are you serious? YEAH!
I was really thankful for these great summer bridge activities. They’re really a great addition to our summer break. I don’t have to plan anything, they just do 1-2 lessons each day and that’s it!
Interested in some summer bridge activities? Visit Carson-Dellosa for more info:
- Click here to get your own summer bridge activities.!
- To win one free Summer Bridge Activity Book, plus a Summer Activities Beach Bag, a Summer Bridge Lounge Chair Cover, and cards! simply leave a comment below letting me know you’d like to win!
- The give away will be open until midnight EST Friday July 16, 2011. Winner will be announced by Monday July 18, 2011.
- Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry, winner will be chosen at random!
- Please leave a way for me to contact you in your entry otherwise another winner will be chosen.
- This giveaway is offered to US residents only.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- NOTE: In order to enter the contest you must leave a comment on THIS post. To leave a comment scroll to the bottom of the post and click “Post a comment” (If you are reading this via RSS, you will need to visit my actual blog to post a comment.)
Disclosure: I was provided me with a set of Bridge Activity Workbooks to review on my blog. The opinions I have given are mine and may differ from others but were not influenced by the company or the free product provided.