Child Training Bible Giveaway
I have a wonderful giveaway for you today! I’m sure you’ve already heard of it, and I have to say I was really excited when the creators of the Child Training Bible asked me to review their product!
So what is the Child Training Bible?
It’s a wonderful way to quickly refer to scripture to discipline, and encourage your children!
There is a handy key that goes in the front, so you can quickly find scriptures that go along with your most current issue. Simply turn to the page with the matching colored tab, and find the highlighted scripture.
I have a few set scriptures that I tend to go for, but this is so much more! It starts off showing you the scripture that deals with your child’s specific issue, then goes on into discussing how they can correct that issue.
It does take a little bit to go through and mark all of the scriptures, but they’ve outlined all of the scriptures in order, so it goes quite quickly. And, I really have to say it’s worth it to have that kind of knowledge right at my finger tips!
It saves me from having to remember where everything is. My husband is a walking concordance. I can ask him where just about anything is in the Bible and he knows it. Me, not so much. I find myself searching through www.biblegateway.com for my topic and not always finding what I’m looking for. With this, I seem a lot smarter than I actually am, hee hee! ;o)
And if I know I can quickly address something I’m much more likely to deal with a discipline right away.
What’s the cost? For just $9.00 you get the following supplies:
- 1 Child Training Bible Key (glossy and durable cardstock)
- 3 Easy Tabbers
- 1 Set of Instructions to make the bible.
You can also order supplies such as highlighters, plastic flags, and even a bible from them. The training bible charts will fit any 9×6 bible of any version, so you don’t necessarily need to get a new bible to do this. If you’re interested, click here to see the CTB products.
Here is a video tutorial that will help you understand how it all works:
So, of course I have a giveaway of this great product for you today! CTB is offering a full Child Training Bible Kit! The kit includes the CTB Chart Set, a Bible, plastic Tabs, and highlighters!
- Simply leave a comment below letting me know why you’d like to win!
Additional Optional Entries: (not required to win, come back here and leave a separate comment on this post for each additional entry.)
- Follow CTB on Facebook
- Like CTB on Twitter
- Subscribe via email to Confessions of a Homeschooler or Subscribe via RSS
- Follow Confessions on Twitter
- Tweet about this giveaway, feel free to copy the text below:
Enter to win an @ChildTrainBible kit from @ericahomeschool! Enter thru 3/30/12! http://www.confessionsofahomeschooler.com/?p=7875
Nitty Gritty Giveaway Details:
- The give away will be open until midnight EST Friday March 30, 2012. Winner will be announced by Sunday April 1, 2012.
- No purchase necessary to win.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- If prize winner forfeits or does not claim the prize, prize will be re-awarded at my sole discretion.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry, winner will be chosen at random!
- This giveaway is offered to US and Canada residents only!
- Odds of winning based on number of entries.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- NOTE: In order to enter the contest you must leave a comment on my blog post. To leave a comment scroll to the bottom of the post and fill in the “Speak Your Mind” form. (If you are reading this via RSS, you will need to visit my actual blog to post a comment.)
- Disclosure: CTB provided me with a complimentary set of products to reviews on my blog. The opinions I have given are mine and may differ from others but were not influenced by the company or the free product provided.