pumpkinsightwordspromo.jpg

Pumpkin Sight Words

Fall is my absolute favorite season, I love the cool crisp air, colorful changing leaves, and the smell of apple cider! And with all that goodness, I just couldn’t resist creating some cute Pumpkin Sight Word practice cards for Tinker Bell!

pumpkinsightwordspromo

–> Download the Pumpkin Sight Word printables <–

I wanted some cards that would help her read her words, but also give her a chance to write them as well. These cards also go well with my K4 Kindergarten Curriculum!

To use, simply print the cards on cardstock or copy paper, then laminate or put sheet in a page protector. Have your student read the word, then practice writing it with a dry-erase marker! We prefer to use Expo Dry-Erase markers for this type of work.

More fun sight word practice:

Hope you enjoy the pumpkin sight word printables!

• Tara H October 9, 2012 at 6:53 pm

I absolutely love these! I love fall, too, so these are perfect. I still need some ink though! :/
    Thanks for all you do!

• Kendra Pope October 10, 2012 at 6:49 am

Thanks so much for these!! I made some for my son a while back and don’t ask me how you lose sight word cards, but I DID!! I was in need of a replacement so thank you so much for taking the time to make these! I started following you a few months ago and you have been such a great resource for me. We just started homeschooling this year! Praising God that I came across your website! Thanks for taking the time to help others.

• Jennifer October 10, 2012 at 7:21 am

Thank you these are GREAT!

• Liesl October 11, 2012 at 7:58 am

Erica,

These are so cute! Thank you for sharing them. I’m going to add them to ED’s workbox today!

• Joyfulmomof6 October 11, 2012 at 3:06 pm

Thank you for these and all your other cute free printables! I appreciate you taking the time to make these and graciously sharing them!

Blessings,
    Nanci

• Julia Forshee October 14, 2012 at 2:37 pm

Erica, I love these sight word printables. What a great idea to combine writing! In teaching two of my children to read, I found blending to be one of the toughest skills for them. With help from their grandma, who taught reading recovery in schools for years, I created a lesson on blending. I hope it helps your followers who are teaching their children to read.

Reading Lesson Blending

~Julia

• Multi-Testing Mommy October 16, 2012 at 4:46 am

Thank you so much!

• kelly October 20, 2012 at 6:44 pm

Oh Yay, just had to comment that my son LOVED THESE!!!! I have been searching for more. Do you by chance have any thing else like this? Thanks so much! Kelly

• Shecki October 2, 2013 at 4:05 pm

Too cute! I’ll be using these, thank you!

• Peggy October 12, 2013 at 2:47 pm