K4Binder

Kindergarten Bible Verse Handwriting Worksheets

Good day readers! Looking for some bible verse kindergarten handwriting worksheets? Look no further!

Today I have a new addition to my K4 Kindergarten curriculum. As many of you know already, there is a weekly bible memory verse in the K4 Kindergarten curriculum.

And I thought it would be a nice addition for students to practice handwriting while helping them remember their verse at the same time!

bibleversehandwriting

So I’ve created these bible memory handwriting worksheets to go along with the curriculum!

What is included?

There are 42 memory verses in this download to go along with my K4 Kindergarten curriculum. Each one includes the scripture reference, printed verse, and a traceable version of the verse for students. Not only will you be working on handwriting skills, but also getting the Word of God into their hearts as well!

biblehandwriting2

–> DOWNLOAD the Kindergarten Memory Verse Handwriting Worksheets! <–

Note: If you’ve purchased the K4 Curriculum prior to 6/20/2014, it does not include these downloads. You’ll want to download the file from this post and add it in to match each week’s memory verses.

Tip: Want to reuse these? Put them in a page protector or laminate them and use with a dry-erase marker!

K4Binder

The K4 Curriculum is great for kids age 4-5 who are ready to start Kindergarten. The curriculum introduces beginning reading, math and handwriting skills that will give your student a huge advantage as they proceed through their elementary years.

Upon completion of this program, students will have a basic understanding of simple addition and subtraction, place value, basic 1 and 2 vowel words, and beginning reading skills, logical thinking and much more! With this curriculum you also receive 34 weeks worth of daily lesson plans to help guide you through a full year kindergarten skilled activities.

• Emma @ Chick-o-bowl June 25, 2014 at 7:02 am

This is an amazing idea! I do not have any children yet, but God’s willing, when I do, I will use this method!!!

• shannon June 25, 2014 at 8:03 am

I love this – any chance you could offer it in cursive as well? My daughter just completed 1st grade and we’re working on cursive. This would be a great addition to her work. Thanks!

• erica June 25, 2014 at 8:24 pm

Hi Shannon,
      Yes, I can do that, I’ll put up a post when they’re ready.

• Tiffany June 26, 2014 at 5:53 am

These are awesome! I would love to have them in cursive as well. Thanks

• Ashley June 26, 2014 at 10:52 am

This is awesome! Thanks so much for all the hard work you put into making and sharing your wonderful idea’s. May God bless you all the days of your life! Please keep sharing with us.

• Emily June 26, 2014 at 6:30 pm

Are there any other add ons to the k4 curriculum, that I may have missed. I purchased it about two years ago. I love these!

Thanks!

• Donna June 27, 2014 at 10:38 am

What a wonderful idea! Do you offer these pages in cursive? My littles are learning cursive first.

Thanks! Blessings, donna

• erica June 28, 2014 at 10:00 am

Yes, I’m working on cursive worksheets now.

• rozandmarkarnold June 27, 2014 at 2:21 pm

Thank you so much for sharing these – just the spark my son needed to get going with reading and writing practice. Nothing else has connected with him but when I offered him this today he was so excited that he was going to be able to ‘write his own bible and read it to others’.

• Ellen Tomasello June 29, 2014 at 11:08 am

Can’t wait to download the cursive pages! I’m so grateful that you’re already working on them! I was thinking how wonderful it would be to have these bible versus in cursive! Thanks for all you do! I know you must work so hard for us homeschooling families. God is truly working through you to bless us all!! You’re amazing! So glad God gave us you!

• Melissa George July 2, 2014 at 7:16 am

Thank you so much for your hard work and sharing!!! God Bless YOU!!!

• Rebekah Warden July 22, 2014 at 9:46 pm

Looking forward to using these with my kids. Quick question, what Bible version are the verses?

• Nicole November 4, 2014 at 5:11 pm

Hi, Rebekah.
      It looks like these are from the “New International Version”.

1 2