Welcome to “What’s in the Box Wednesday”! This week we’re doing review activities from our Letter of the Week curriculum.
- Date number and chain link to complete our calendar pattern.
- Shape puzzles
- Number collages
- Shape silhouette matching
- A-Z writing practice
- A-Z Puzzle (I printed 2 copies and cut one up for a matching game)
- A-Z Floor Letters (Spread on floor and call out letters then have your child hop to them, have your child say the letter/sound as they hop to it, put them in order, etc.)
- Pattern block pattern cards and blocks
- Alphabet Foam/Magnetic Builders
- Shape/Number puzzles (From Wal-mart)
Click here for links to download all the contents of our A-Z Review games!
Don’t forget to link up so we can all see what’s in your boxes today!
Just found your blog (don't know how that could have happened)…and I love it. Thank you for all you do. I am your newest follower.As a mom to seven…I NEED resources like yours. Thank you, thank you, thank you.Rachel
YOu are absolutely the kind of homeschooling mom I wanted to be. I love that most of the stuff is more hands on than worksheets. I would love to e-mail you with more questions. I have just loved searching your site. We are so doing workboxes next year and I can't wait. I found myself combing the $1 section of Target. I was thinking—- I wonder what you would do with this or this. I need some fun hands on stuff for 7th graders. Any workbox Ideas for that level? I have a five year old as well. Keep the posts coming. Love the Workbox Wednesdays. Thank you so much
Is there anything you dislike about Math U See? We are going to order it for the fall for Kindergarten.
DANA: I don't have 7th graders so I'm not much help for their boxes, but if you go to the workboxes group on Yahoo, I'm sure you'd find help there:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/workboxes/
AMY: I like MUS, the worksheets are boring black and white, but my dd seems to have learned quite a bit from it!