Welcome to What’s in the Box Wednesday!
3. Abeka Letters and Sounds Test (I put the test and key in there so when she gets to that box I’m not searching all over for my teachers manual.)
4. Abeka Language
5. A Reason for Handwriting transition to cursive book.
6. Little Kids Adventure Bible. My 2nd grader does her own bible reading each day. This Bible says its for ages 4-7, but I find it works well for her. There are still nice illustrations and the wording is great for her age. They also have The Adventure Bible for Young Readers that’s for kids 8-12.
7. Typing. Right now we’re using Talking Fingers, she’s almost done though. It just teaches letters so I’ll have to come up with something else to do next.
8. Living Math Fun Box: Logic Links. I just read Loving Living Math by Cindy West and LOVE the concept! I’m like most people and having a hard time letting go of my daily math book, so I’ve just added in some fun games for now. More on this topic to come.
Have boxes to share? Make sure to link up below! Edited: Sorry guys apparently you have to pay for McLinky now, I haven’t decided if i want to do that or not! Anyone know of a free one?