My kids absolutely LOVE the What’s in the Bible? DVD’s. They’re a fun filled way to journey thru the Bible with VeggieTales® creator, Phil Vischer. So when we had a chance to review their new Christmas DVD the kids were totally excited! And…the new Why do we call it Christmas? DVD is out just in time for Christmas, and I personally love the idea of giving a gift for Christmas that will bring your family closer go God!
And the best part is that I have a FREE Set of 6 DVD’s to giveaway to you! (What’s in the Bible? #1-5 and Why Do We Call it Christmas?)
Don’t want to wait? It’s available now and you can get the pre-Christmas special deal at BuckDenver.com. Right now you can grab all 6 DVDs for $37.95 ($47.90 with S&H, each DVD is normally $12.99 so that’s almost 50% off the regular price.)
Check out this special 28 minute Christmas DVD trailer to see for yourself how much fun these DVD’s are!
What are some of the questions that these DVD’s answer?
- Why is Christmas called Christmas?
- Why do we cut down trees?
- Why do we hang stockings?
- What’s up with Santa Claus?
- What do any of these have to do with Jesus’ birthday? psst…more than you’d think!
I have to say that I learned a few things myself watching the DVD’s! And I’m not sure about your kids, but mine seem to remember things better when they “SEE” them which makes these DVD’s great for learning all about the Bible! And of course they’re PERFECT for stocking stuffers!
CAN’T WAIT? Visit the Buck Denver site to get your CD’s in time for Christmas!
Want more information?
- Follow What’s in the Bible on Facebook
- Follow What’s in the Bible on Twitter
- Visit What’s in the Bible website
READY TO WIN!
- Simply leave a comment below letting me know why you’d like to win a FREE Set of 6 DVD’s (What’s in the Bible? #1-5 and Why Do We Call it Christmas?)
Additional Optional Entries: (not required to win, leave a separate comment on this post for each additional entry)
- Follow What’s in the Bible on Facebook (Make sure to let them know Erica @ Confessions sent you!)
- Follow What’s in the Bible on Twitter
- Subscribe via email to Confessions of a Homeschooler or Subscribe via RSS to Confessions
- Follow Confessions on Twitter
Nitty Gritty Giveaway Details:
- The give away will be open until midnight EST Friday November 25, 2011. Winner will be announced by Monday November 28, 2011.
- Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry, winner will be chosen at random!
- Please leave a way for me to contact you in your entry otherwise another winner will be chosen.
- This giveaway is offered to US residents only!
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- NOTE: In order to enter the contest you must leave a comment on THIS post. To leave a comment scroll to the bottom of the post and click “Post a comment” (If you are reading this via RSS, you will need to visit my actual blog to post a comment.)
- Disclosure: I received a free copy of Why Do We all it Christmas? DVD for review on my blog. The opinions I have given are mine and may differ from others but were not influenced by the company or the free product provided.
What a fabulous idea!! A fun way for kids to learn about our lord & savior as well as what’s in the bible!! We would love to win this set. 🙂
Can I just say how I could see using this not only with my kids but taking into my preschool sunday school class.
My three boys would love to know “What’s in the Bible!” My oldest (4) was just asking me all about Santa Claus, and though I may have given a sufficient answer, these fun shows can really make the meaning stick! Thanks for the opportunity!
My kids would love these movies. I love that they are educational and entertaining!
I subscribe to your emails
I “like” Whats in the Bible on Facebook
I would like to win!
I subscribe via email!
My daughter really enjoys Veggie Tales movies. She really loves figuring out the message in the stories so that she can share with her dad and I what she has learned. This set would be a great treat to look forward to each holiday season. One that would remind us all of the true reasons behind our traditions. We would add it to our church library to share, as that is where we borrow all of our other media and books that we enjoy so much. Thanks for the chance….
I love your blog and I love the new Buck Denver DVDs. I think my 3 kids would adore it and get lots of of it, too!