I know you are all working hard on getting next year’s curriculum chosen, purchased, and organized, and I have somethin’ for you today that I think will make all that a little bit easier…and less expensive!
You got it, I have an All About Learning Press $50 Gift Card to giveaway to one of you this week! Yeah!
It’s no secret that over here at Confessions, we LOVE LOVE LOVE All About Learning Press products! I started using them last year for our phonics and spelling help and we’ve never looked back. Tinker Bell has just finished up All About Reading Level 1 this year, and is reading really well. She’ll be moving on to All About Spelling next year, and hopefully All About Reading Level 2 when it comes out!
Why do I love All About Learning Press so much?
- It’s easy to do with no prep work on my part
- The phonics rules are reviewed often so kiddos remember them
- It’s a hands-on learning style that makes learning fun
- Results: I personally witnessed in overnight improvement in all of my children’s spelling and reading skills
- The kiddos love it. ‘Nuff said.
We rotate around how we do things, some days they use tiles, some days a white board, and some days my iPad chalkboard app. We’ve stamped words, said words orally, and something we lovingly refer to as Stair Phonics. I love the flexibility and effectiveness of this program, and my kids love how fun it is.
Want more information? I wrote a review of it awhile back you can read my original All About Spelling Review here.
Would you like to try All About Learning Press for your own family? I have a $50 Gift Card for you to use on anything from All About Learning Press!
- Simply leave a comment below letting me know why you’d like to win!
Additional Optional Entries: (not required to win, leave a separate comment on this post for each additional entry)
- Like All About Learning Press on Facebook
- Follow All About Learning Press on Twitter
- Subscribe via email to Confessions of a Homeschooler or Subscribe via RSS to Confessions
- Follow Confessions on Twitter
- Tweet about this giveaway, feel free to copy the text below:
Win a $50 gift card from @LearningPress from @ericahomeschool! Enter thru 6/22/12!
Giveaway Nitty Gritty:
- The give away will be open until midnight EST Friday June 22, 2012. Winner will be announced by Sunday June 23, 2012.
- No purchase necessary to win.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- If prize winner forfeits or does not claim the prize, prize will be re-awarded at my sole discretion. You may be asked to provide name and address for physical prizes.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry, winner will be chosen at random!
- This giveaway is offered to US residents only!
- Odds of winning based on number of entries.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- NOTE: In order to enter the contest you must leave a comment on my blog post. To leave a comment scroll to the bottom of the post and fill in the “Speak Your Mind” form. (If you are reading this via RSS, you will need to visit my actual blog to post a comment.)
- Disclosure: All About Learning Press provided me with a free copy of their product to review on my blog. The opinions I have given are mine and may differ from others but were not influenced by the company or the free product provided.
I’d like to finally see what all of the hubbub is about!
I subscribe to your blog. We would love to win!
I would love to win this to give to my sister who is just starting out homeschooling.
I would love to try this curriculum with my children. Thank you for the opportunity to win it. 🙂
We’re using it this fall & have yet to purchase it! This giveaway would help a ton!
Brand new to homeschooling! This would be a great help! Would love to win!
What level of All About Reading is your Kindergarten using? Im confused and torn between Level 1 and Pre- Reading since Pre-Reading is the only one that specifies grade.
I just found out about all about learning from your home school room tour video. after some research im excited about purchacing the curriculum. my 3 year old has been working up to reading. he taught himself all of his letters at 15 months.