Good morning readers! I hope you’re having a great day so far! I get a lot of questions on how we set up our calendar bulletin board area, and how we use it. So I thought it would be fun to do a short calendar time video showing you what supplies I have used, and how we review our calendar each day.
So if you’re interested in seeing what supplies I used, and how we go about learning our calendar activities, check out the calendar time video below!
You will need:
- 2 x 3 Cork Bulletin Board (Or whatever size you like, but I probably wouldn’t go smaller than 2×3)
- Polka Dot Calendar Poster
- Month and day cards
- 3m Velcro wall hanging strips
- Velcro dots
- Push Pins
- Mavalus Tape
- Page protectors (Cheapest ones you can find!)
- We Choose Virtues Character Cards
- Today Tomorrow Yesterday
- What’s the Weather Chart
I hope this video helps you out, please feel free to let me know if you have any questions!
Check out all of my calendar time printables here!
More Calendar Activities:
- Our Calendar Daily Activities (Prior to the above added activities)
- Calendar Time Part 2
- Address/Phone Numbers
- Gingham Calendar Numbers & Month Labels
- Make the Date
- Weather Chart
- Weather Graphing
- Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
- What Season is it?
Want to see what I’ve done in the past with our calendar area? Check out the posts below!
Have a great calendar time tip? Make sure to leave a comment to share your ideas with fellow homeschoolers!