Good morning everyone! Since we’ve completed my K4 Kindergarten program last year. However since the Teeny Tot isn’t old enough for first grade yet, I decided to do the ABeka K5 reading program with her this year for review, and to enhance her reading. Here are the products that I use, and what I think is necessary out of all of their options for kindergarten.
I did want to mention that I’ve had these products since Strawberry Shortcake was in kindergarten. ABeka has since upgraded some of their items, and so they might look a bit different now. Just wanted to give you a heads up!
Click the play button below, or click here to see my ABeka K5 Reading Review video:
Here is a list of products that I recommend getting if you plan to use the K5 reading program.
- 198021 Homeschool K5 Phonics, Reading, Writing and Numbers Curriculum
- 99201 Letters and Sounds K5
- 101109 Basic Phonics Readers
- 182389 Basic Phonics Flashcards
- 102083 One-vowel word cards
- 102784 Two-vowel word cards (New option you might like to add)
- 167177 Letter Picture Flashcards
- I don’t think they sell the Basic Phonics Charts anymore, unless it’s the Phonics Charts and Games possibly.
I hope you enjoyed that video, and check back soon for my next curriculum video review!