Hey guys, I have a super easy and delicious recipe for you today. As most of you know I don’t have a lot of time to fuss around in the kitchen, but I still like to have home-cooked meals as well. This recipe covers both needs beautifully!
We have sports in the evenings on most days and so my slow cooker has become one of my favorite tools as of late. Anything I can toss in the crock-pot in the morning and have ready for me when it’s time for dinner is a winner in my book!
So let’s check out this crazy easy BBQ Pulled Chicken recipe below, I hope you enjoy it too!
- 1/4 c. Italian Dressing (any kind will do)
- 1/4 c. Brown sugar (packed)
- 1 c. BBQ Sauce (Your favorite kind! We like Famous Dave’s Sweet & Sassy)
- 4 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Slow Cooker
- Mix dressing, brown sugar, and BBQ sauce in a bowl and set aside.
- Place raw (thawed) chicken breasts into your slow cooker and set to low.
- Pour sauce mixture over the top of the chicken and let cook on low for about 6 hours or until chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- Once cooked, remove the chicken from the pot, and place on a cutting board. Carefully shred the chicken with a fork. Then add it back into the remaining sauce in your slow cooker and stir well. Place cooker on warm until ready to serve.
Serving Suggestions: Serve on hamburger buns or sandwich rolls with pickle chips, and any other side you like! Some ideas include potato salad, pasta salad, green salad, coleslaw, corn, chips, fruit, veggies, etc.
Hope you enjoy this quick and delicious recipe! Check out my other recipes here!