Welcome back friends! Today I’ll be showing you how to make these super cute and easy Snowy Mason Jar Candle Holders. They’re perfect for the holidays, but you can customize them for any season! Not only do they make a great holiday decor item for your home, but I think they’re also perfect gift ideas too!
Watch my DIY Snowy Mason Jar Candle Holder video tutorial now!
- Mason Jars in a variety of sizes
- Mod Podge
- Epsom Salt
- Hot Glue & Hot Glue Gun
- Various Greenery/Berries
- Paint Brush
- LED Candles
- Paint jar with Mod Podge and roll in epsom salt. Let dry for a few minutes.
- Coat jar with one more layer of Mod Podge.
- Using hot glue, secure twine around rim of jar.
- Tie another piece of twine around top and add greenery, secure with hot glue.
- Let dry and add candles!
And that’s it friends! As you can see this craft is not only easy, but I think it adds a nice cozy glow to our home for the holidays. These would be cute gifts too. I hope you enjoy this quick and easy craft and thanks for stopping by!