It’s time for the September House of the Month series! Last year we did an adorable Truck of the Month series, and I thought it would be fun to do a House of the Month this year! Each month will feature a cute house design, including a seasonal quilt!
Patterns release on the 15th of each month so you have some time to get started before the new month arrives. The individual house blocks will be available in PDF format. Once they are all released I will bundle them together in PDF and PRINT formats!
These mini-quilts finish at 20″ x 24″ and are perfect for beginners and seasoned quilters alike!
Get the 2023 September Quilty House of the Month PDF Pattern here!
See the September Quilty and Stitchy HOM in today’s video!
- Quilt finishes at 20” x 24”
QUILTY Fabric Requirements
- Background fabric: 1/2 yard
- Light Blue: 1 FQ
- Brown: 1 F8
- Tan: 1 F8
- Green: 1 FQ
- Orange: 1 F8
- Yellow: 1 F8
- (OPTIONAL: Low Vol. 1 F8)
- Binding: 1/4 yard
- Batting/Backing: 2/3 yard
- (Note: F8 = 9″ x 18″, FQ = 18″ x 21″)
FABRIC Used in Sample:
- Background: Moda Bella 9900-97
- Blues and Reds: FigTree Fruit Cocktail & Stitched
- Personalized Label from Everemblem
Don’t miss last year’s series, the Vintage Truck of the Month!