Artists1Binder

The World’s Greatest Artists Unit Study

Hi everyone! I’ve been working on a fun unit study for next year! It’s called The World’s Greatest Artists Vol. 1 and I’m excited to share it here with you today!

Artists1Binder

Come along on our quest to learn about some of the world’s greatest artists! So grab some art supplies and get ready to explore, create, and learn!

In this series of artist studies, we will be learning about 8 of the world’s greatest artists. We will immerse ourselves in the work of each artist so we become well familiar with their style, methods, and images.

Each study includes:

• Lesson plans for each week
  • Lap Book printables
  • Artist Notebooking page
  • Art Puzzles
  • Artist Flashcards

Much of our time studying will be through open discussion and hands on experimentation. Upon completion of this curriculum you will be able to easily recognize the artwork from each artist studied, learn to look at art critically, as well as have gained an appreciation for art in general. You will also have explored some new techniques, and created several of your own unique masterpieces! And at the end you’ll have a wonderful Greatest Artists Lap Book to refer to!

Resources needed for this study include:

greatartistspromo

What Artists are included in Vol 1?

Click here to get The World’s Greatest Artists Vol. 1 Unit Studies now! Hope you enjoy this curriculum!

• Hollinger Family June 1, 2011 at 11:39 pm

I *heart* everything you put together…Thanks for sharing!~Sheri

• Gita Suchland June 2, 2011 at 2:48 am

Thank you for sharing. It came out just in time! We plan to learn famous artists this summer.

• Sierra June 2, 2011 at 3:43 am

Erica…Thank You for this great study! I've been wanting to do something with my kids, but my great intentions never seem to play out due to poor planning. This is complete, easy and will be such a joy to do with my children this coming year. I hope I can use it to instill a love for the uniqueness God has given everyone in the ability to be creative. THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

• Barefoot in Suburbia (adshardell@yahoo.com) June 2, 2011 at 4:14 am

Incredible work! Thank you!!! I've been recommending Expedition Earth every chance I get…I'll be sure to recommend this one too!

• Our Homeschool Reviews June 2, 2011 at 4:43 am

This is awesome! Thanks for sharing!

• Our Homeschool Reviews June 2, 2011 at 4:43 am

Oh, and I'll be sharing a link to it on my Thrifty Thursday post this morning! 🙂

• Courtney Wilson June 2, 2011 at 5:12 am

You are AMAZING! Thank you so much.I wrote an "Ode to Erica" post to spread the word about your amazingness (and your artist study)http://ordinaryhappilyeverafter.com/blog/2011/06/dear-erica-i-love-you/

• cerfranc June 2, 2011 at 5:12 am

Amazing!!!! What a great job you have done putting this together! I wasn't even planning to do art with my kids this year, but I think you've just convinced me otherwise. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

• Kim June 2, 2011 at 5:13 am

What an amazing resource you've put together. Thank you for sharing it!

• Teacher/Mom June 2, 2011 at 5:17 am

Just wondering something. Are there 48 hours in a day in your world? I just don't understand how you have time to get everything done! You are amazing. I'm so appreciative to God for the talents that He has given to you, and that He has given you a sweet spirit to share it all with us. May the LORD continue to bless you and give you new ideas, so that we may all receive His blessings through you.

1 2 3 14