To all of my fellow Americans…
I hope you are all enjoying a wonderful and safe Independence Day with those you love!
Thank you to all of our armed forces that ensure our safety on a daily basis, and to our founding forefathers who built this country on the values we hold dear.
What will we be doing over here at the Confessions household?
- Getting up early to check out the July 4th Parade.
- Possibly witnessing a rodeo. (Tinker Bell has high hopes of seeing a pig there.)
- Relaxing and spending the day with family.
- Maybe a little swimming.
- Enjoying some yummy BBQ.
- Talking the Teeny Tot through another year of semi-terrifying overhead explosions.
- And enjoying squeals from the older kids as each one lights up the night sky!
Happy Independence Day America!