Preschool Daily Learning Notebook 2015-2016

Good morning everyone! I’ve had so many requests for this, and here it is! The 2015-2016 Preschool Daily Learning Notebook!

dailynotebookpromo_prek

This one of course has the updated traceable calendars for August 2015 – July 2016, as well as all of the other goodies! And it has a fun new cover too!

–> Download the 2015-2016 Preschool Daily Learning Notebook <–

New!

For my Southern Hemisphere friends, I’ve also included non-seasonal calendar pages for you since I know your seasons are opposite of mine! You can download the Southern Hemisphere version here:

–> Download the 2015-2016 Preschool Southern Hemisphere Daily Learning Notebook <–

The Preschool Daily Learning Notebook includes:

• What day is it?
  • Find today’s number
  • Write today’s number
  • Write today’s number word (I don’t always require her to write the number word, but usually add it for days 1-10)

I made a printable for each weekday, Monday through Friday, with traceable days on it for preschoolers. On this page your preschooler will trace the weekday, find today’s number and color in the circle. Trace the number (I write this in with pencil for her to trace), and then write the number word for the day. Right now I only have her do this when we’re on days one-ten.

IMG_7460web

I think her favorite activity is finding the temperature. (We have a simple thermometer right outside our front door that we check.) Then we come in and color the correct temperature and an appropriate outfit on the paper doll.

IMG_7461web

It also covers:

• What time is it?
  • What temperature is it?
  • What would I wear for this temperature?
  • I can write my name (monthly name writing practice)

IMG_7449web

Each month they will trace the month name, then trace in one number per day to fill in the calendar for each month. They’ll also color in a box for the weather. This is great for counting skills, number recognition, and handwriting practice!

I also added numbers, shapes, and letters to this pack. To help make them easier to find, I put in colored divider tabs so we can flip to the correct spot.

IMG_7472web

Numbers, Letters, and Shapes

For the numbers I put lightly colored dots on each one, I plan to have her put a sticker for each dot on the numbers, then trace the number word. But you can also have them color the shape, or glue the correct amount of objects to it as well.

totnotebook2

–> Download the 2015-2016 Preschool Daily Learning Notebook <–

Ready for more of a challenge? Check out my other Daily Learning Notebooks below!

MAC USERS: You will need to Install Adobe Reader, then set it as your default program to open PDF files. This will resolve any weird viewing issues you may have with PDF files. Safari tries to open the file in preview instead of full view which causes issues viewing and printing files. Hope that helps!

• Lacinda May 27, 2015 at 6:21 am

Thank you, Erica! I’m printing mine right now 🙂

• Christy February 3, 2016 at 10:29 am

Erica,

Thank you for the planner in English! Would you happen to have the planner for year 2016?

• Mindi Arnesen May 27, 2015 at 6:52 am

Just what I was waiting for! Thank you!

• Elizabeth May 27, 2015 at 7:48 am

August is just showing 29 days not 31 on mine. Didn’t know if it was my computer or just an oversight. Thanks!

• erica May 27, 2015 at 10:28 am

Oh dear, for some weird reason it isn’t showing up! I’m trying to upload a new one now.

• Courtney May 27, 2015 at 8:54 am

Is the 2015-2016 KINDERGARTEN Learning Book available – or is it coming soon ? 🙂

Thank you so much ! Love your work 🙂

• erica May 27, 2015 at 10:24 am

The kindergarten book doesn’t have dates to trace, so there’s no need for a 2015-16 version 🙂

• Sara Alexander May 27, 2015 at 11:24 am

Hi – would you please email me at saraphim76@yahoo.com? I can’t email you directly from either here or the store. I try but the system times out. I bought a planner and a literature guide about 6 weeks ago but either didn’t download it or accidentally deleted my download. I haven’t printed anything but I now see there’s a time limit and that my purchases aren’t available anymore. I’m hoping you’ll enable my purchases again so that I can download and use! Thanks, Sara Alexander

• Sheena May 27, 2015 at 7:56 pm

What age do you use it for? My son will be 3 when we start school in the fall and I was thinking I would probably wait till his 4K year to use it.

• Leigh May 27, 2015 at 9:19 pm

Thank you! I’m so excited for this. I’m going to start mine son on this soon. We definitely need to work on his tracing and writing skills and I can see this helping tremendously. We’re still working through your LOTW too and he loves it.

• Crystal June 2, 2015 at 3:18 pm

Thank you! Love these! Both my girls have used them this past year. Was wondering, would it be possible to get an updated Cover Page that doesn’t say Pre-K on it? I know my 2nd Grader would love to match her sister, but she may not like Pre-K on the front of her binder. 🙂 I know you are busy, so no worries if it is not possible.
    Thank you for all your resources and info, I am so grateful I found this blog!

• erica June 3, 2015 at 10:52 am

Hi Crystal,
      I updated the covers for all of the notebooks. And if you want one that doesn’t say prek, you can download and print the kindergarten or elementary one. The elementary one doesn’t say anything on it as far as grade level.

• Crystal June 4, 2015 at 9:45 pm

Thank you for making all these amazing resources available to us! I am not creative at all, so very grateful for the Moms who share their God Given Gifts!

• Robin Akers June 5, 2015 at 9:18 am

I printed the Pre-K one before I realized that the Kindergarten one was available! Duh on my part lol. So I just reprinted the first page & the 21-100 number pages & will add them to the ones I already have! Thanks again for doing this I so appreciate it.

Robin

• Jessica June 11, 2015 at 5:59 pm

Hey, I am new to homeschooling and i am trying to learn as much as I can to start homeschooling my 4 year old in August. I was wondering what is the difference between the daily learning notebooks and the full curriculum that you can buy for $30 for download. I want to purchase the curriculum but I wanted to know if need to download the daily learning or was it included. Thanks

1 2 3 4