Come along on our quest to learn about some of the world’s greatest artists!
In our series of artist studies, you will be learning about several of the world’s greatest artists through discussion, analysis of their works, and you will even create your own unique masterpieces through hands-on art projects that imitate the style of each artist studied.
You will immerse yourself in the work of each artist so you become very familiar with their style, methods, and images. These Unit Studies include eight open-and-go lessons for each artist.
- World’s Greatest Artists Vol 1
- World’s Greatest Artists Vol 2
- Georgia O’Keeffe
- Jackson Pollock
- Leonardo Da Vinci
- Henri Matisse
- Claude Monet
- Pablo Picasso
- Vincent Vangogh
There are 23 different artist notebooking pages included in this bundle. They can be used with any art program you prefer including my World’s Greatest Artists 1 & 2 volumes.
The Artist Notebooking Pages Bundle includes:
- 4 blank artist fact sheets
- 3 blank artwork fact sheets
- 15 individual artist pages including: Paul Cezanne, Leonardo Da Vinci, Edgar Degas, Paul Gauguin, Henri Matisse, Michelangelo, Claude Money, Georgia O’Keeffe, Pablo Picasso, Jackson Pollock, Rembrandt, Pierre Auguste Renoir, Normal Rockwell, Vincent Van Gogh, and Andy Warhol.
- Blank notes template to use for any journaling or note taking as needed.
In this series of studies, we will be taking a look at 8 of the world’s greatest composers through a study designed for elementary-aged students.
The goal behind the World’s Greatest Composers curriculum is to immerse students in the work of each composer so that they are well familiar with their style, methods, and music. Much of your time studying will be through open discussion with students and listening to compositions. Upon completion of this curriculum, your student should be able to easily recognize the pieces from each composer studied. They will also have learned several different styles of music, vocabulary, as well as have gained an appreciation for music in general.
There are 21 different composer notebooking pages included in this bundle. They can be used as a supplement to any curriculum you prefer including my World’s Greatest Composers 1 & 2 volumes.
The Composer Notebooking Pages Bundle includes:
- 6 blank composer/piece fact sheets
- 15 individual composer pages including: Johann Sebastian Bach, Ludwig Van Beethoven, Leonard Bernstein, Frederic Chopin, Aaron Copland, Duke Ellington, George Frederic Handel, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, John Philip Sousa, Igor Stravinsky, and Peter Tchaikovsky.
- 2 blank notes pages to use for any journaling or note taking as needed.
Free Art Printables:
- Color Mixing Cards
- Color Puzzles
- Color Words
- Color Word Letter Tiles B&W (goes with Color Words above)
- Mouse Paint Color Mixing
- My First Color Book
- Paint Brush Color Match
- PE Activity Cards
- PE Records
- Santa Template
- Shades of Color (to be used with paint chips)
I bought an OMNIBUS bundle a couple years ago that has World’s Greatest Artists Vol1, it didn’t come with the spine binding and I was wondering if I could get one of them please. Also, I was wondering if I need to purchase Vol 2. Do you usually do both Vol 1 &2 in the same year or if you split them up into two different years. Your website has been so beneficial to our family over the years…and I can’t resist the urge to keep coming back for more 😉 Blessings to you!!!
I split them up, so do one per year. But if you’d like to move faster through the lessons you could always do that, they’re pretty flexible. I haven’t participated with the Omnibus bundles for several years now, and there’s no way for me to track those purchases since they ran through iHomeschool Network. So unfortunately if you want the updates you’d have to purchase the units again, sorry!
Thank you for sharing your downloads – they are appreciated