The Eternal Encouragement Magazine has put out a new pack called the Marriage Bundle and I had the privilege of reviewing it! It’s packed full of all their encouraging marriage tips, ideas, stories, and romantic ideas to rekindle the fire of your marriage! So many that honestly, I haven’t gotten through it all yet!
So far, one of my favorite packs is the “75 Inexpensive Romantic Rut Cures”. I’ve definitely been running out of ideas for my husband and I to do aside from the typical dinner and movie night. This article has some great ideas that are simple, practical, and non-expensive, which is perfect for us!
I also liked the “Marriage Tidbits to Treasure”. It discusses 5 walls we can build up to keep our marriages strong such as having no other passion than your husband, making his voice the most important in your life, choosing forgiveness instead of anger and more. All of which are great reminders to keep us focused and on track so we don’t end up as a statistic.
The other one I love, and have already been doing, is “Praying for Our Husbands – 31 Day Plan”. It’s an easy directed prayer set to help guide your daily prayers for your husband. If we don’t pray for our husbands ladies, who will?
The Cost: $39.97 (Valued at over $100 if purchased separately)
What’s Included in the Marriage Bundle?
- 5R’s Session 2 – Rekindle
- One Life to Live, One Man to Love
- Loving Your Knight in Shining Armor Even When He Doesn’t Shine
- Roadmap to a Marvelous Marriage
- Marriage Tidbits to Treasure
- Quotes Not Quibbles
- Marriage Report
- 31 Daily Biblical Prayers for Wives to Pray for Their Husbands
- Encouragement Report
- Don’t Settle
- What God Says about Marriage
- 75 Inexpensive Romantic Rut
- It Happened One Afternoon
- Magazine Back Issues
- 2001 Summer Issue TEACH Magazine “Loving Your Husband”
- 2009 Spring Issue TEACH Magazine “Marriages Made Marvelous”
- Eternal Encouragement Magazine
- The Book Shoppe
- Loving Your Knight in Shining Armor
- Praying For Our Husbands-31 Day Plan
Disclaimer: I am reviewing Encouraging Moments as an official member of The Gabby Moms blogging program for Eternal Encouragement magazine. I received a free Marriage Bundle for review on my blog, all opinions are solely my own.