We love tortilla wraps here…have them all the time…and I have some great tortilla wrap recipes to share with you today! The one above is called “Roast Beef Tortilla Wrap”. It’s really quick to assemble, great for lunchtime, and you can easily swap out ingredients based on your likes!
- Regular Tortillas (one per sandwich) I realize I have the Spinach Tortillas shown, it’s all I had…it didn’t go as well with the roast beef, so I suggest the plain tortillas…I’m just sayin’…
- 1 Pkg Roast Beef
- Schmear of onion and chive cream cheese (can also use garlic cream cheese)
- Schmear of cole slaw
- A couple of marinated red bell peppers
- Schmear cream cheese and cole slaw on each tortilla.
- Layer with Roast Beef and marinated red bell peppers.
- Roll up tortilla cut in half.
- Serve with fruit!
Variations: (You can literally make any combo you want with tortillas, here are a few of our fav’s.)
- Spinach Tortilla, Turkey, Avocado, Cream Cheese, Tomato, Alfalfa Sprouts
- Spinach Tortilla, Cream Cheese, Cucumber, Tomato, Avocado, Alfalfa Sprouts
- Whole Wheat Tortilla, Peanut Butter, Banana, Honey, Chocolate Chips (We do this more as a fun snack, not a lunch)
- Spinach Tortilla, Mayo, Ham, Cheese, Tomato
- Sundried Tomato Tortilla, Turkey, Mushrooms, Sundried Tomato, Havarti Cheese Slices or Feta Cheese crumbles.
- Plain Tortilla, Cream Cheese, Canned Diced Green Chili’s (Med.), Ham
- Spinach Tortilla, Deli Chicken Salad, Lettuce, Avocado slices, Tomato
- Sundried Tomato Tortilla, Chicken Breast Cubed, Honey Dijon Dressing, Tomato, Lettuce
Have more Tortilla Wrap ideas to share? Leave a comment, I’d love to have some more ideas!
these look so delicious i had to pin them to my recipes wall on pinterest so i remember to make them 🙂 thanks so much for the awesome lunch idea
Some more great ideas! Thanks! One of our favourites is to lightly schmear the plain tortilla (we have the same issue with the spinach ones…) with artichoke and asiago dip then add left over roasted chicken, cubed mushrooms and avacado. Yummy! Equally good is just the dip and mushrooms – very light clean taste.
Another is plain cream cheese with fnely diced red onion and diced peppers. This one gets rolled and cut int short segments and served as round. Good of nibbles at cocktail hour!
Yum! That sounds really good. 🙂 We have buffalo chicken wraps for dinner a lot.
Grilled chicken mixed with hot sauce and ranch dressing wrapped in a plain flour tortilla with lettuce, cheddar cheese, onions, and tomatoes. We usually have baked french fries, chips, or pasta salad on the side.
We leave the chicken plain and just add ranch dressing for our daughter. The hot sauce it too spicy for her 🙂
These look great! Thanks for sharing.
I love to cook. No. Really. But I am so uncreative with sandwiches and wraps it’s just sad. I kind of stare at the ingredients and figure there must be a sammie in there somewhere but it never emerges. This was such a great and well-timed post for me!
I have been looking for some new lunch ideas to send to work with hubby. This looks like a good one. Thanks for posting! Vicky @ http://www.messforless.net
YUMMY …. thanks so much for sharing! 🙂 they look delish! Cannot wait to try some of these! 🙂
BBQ Chicken Wrap– Spread Ranch dressing lightly on sun dried tomato wrap. Combine can of corn (drained), can of black beans ( rinsed and drained), chopped tomatoes. Spoon some of this mixture down the center of tortilla. Top mixture with shredded romaine lettuce, shredded cheddar cheese, and chopped cooked chicken. Drizzle BBQ sauce on top. Yum!