What is it?
Jimmie from Jimmie’s Collage already has a wonderful reputation for her notebooking so what better person to write an instruction manual to help explain it all? The Notebooking Success eBook teaches learning techniques to help you incorporate notebooking into your homeschool studies. Not only does it include reasons for notebooking, and how to use the pages, but it also has plenty of writing help along with notebook planning! And all of it is divided into helpful grade levels so you can see what you can expect out of your individual students.
“Anyone can throw a notebooking page in front of the kids. But it takes deliberate attention to use those notebooking pages for maximum benefit. As powerful as notebooking is, it can become busy work that wastes time instead of reinforcing the learning if not implemented correctly.” ~ Jimmie
And as if it weren’t enough, Jimmie also includes a bunch of extras just to help make your life easier!
»»Free Bonus – 50 Things to Put into a Notebook
This free printable chart is designed for your planning notebook. Refer to it when you need a fresh notebooking idea.
»»Free Bonus –General Notebooking Pages
This specially created set of lightly tinted notebooking pages features four layouts in three line styles (primary, manuscript, and wide ruled).
»»Free Bonus — Grade Specific Reference Sheets
So that you don’t have to wade back through the entire eBook for weekly reference, there are three reference sheets specifically for different grade levels: 1st-3rd, 4th-6th, and 7th-12th grades. Print the level you need.
Notebooking Success will answer these questions:
- Am I using notebooking to its fullest potential?
- How do I know if my children are really learning?
- What is notebooking?
- How do I use notebooking to help my children learn and to remember what they learn?
- What should I expect from different ages?
And all that of that comes with a 30 day money back guarantee! So there’s really no risk to you!
Now you all know that I love to giveaway free things to you all! So of course I have a free copy of the Notebooking Success eBook for one of you this week!
Buy it now AND enter to win! If you’re chosen, Jimmie will refund you for the cost of your eBook!
- Simply leave a comment below letting me know why you’d like to win a free copy of the Notebooking Success eBook!
Additional Optional Entries: (not required to win, come back and leave a separate comment on this post for each additional action taken.)
- Repin any image from the Notebooking Fairy on Pinterest!
- Tweet your pin!
- Subscribe to The Notebooking Fairy email list
- Subscribe via email to Confessions of a Homeschooler or Subscribe via RSS
- Tweet about this giveaway, feel free to copy the text below:
Enter to win a Notebooking Success from @JimmiesCollage & @ericahomeschool!
Nitty Gritty Giveaway Details:
- The give away will be open until midnight EST Friday February 10, 2012. Winner will be announced by Sunday February 12, 2012.
- No purchase necessary to win.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- If prize winner forfeits or does not claim the prize, prize will be re-awarded at my sole discretion.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry, winner will be chosen at random!
- This giveaway is offered to US residents only!
- Odds of winning based on number of entries.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- NOTE: In order to enter the contest you must leave a comment on my blog post. To leave a comment scroll to the bottom of the post and fill in the “Speak Your Mind” form. (If you are reading this via RSS, you will need to visit my actual blog to post a comment.)
- Disclosure: I was provided with a complimentary copy of Notebooking Success eBook to review and giveaway on my blog. The opinions I have given are mine and may differ from others but were not influenced by the company or the free product provided.