They’ve done it again! Grapevine has come up with an awesome updated version of their Esther Study! My kiddos absolutely love the Grapevine studies, and ask to do them regularly!
What’s Esther all about?
Travel back in time with your children and teens as they study the book of Esther. Bible students will begin their in the ancient Persian Empire, as King Ahasuersus banishes Queen Vashti and begins a search for a new queen. Watch as a beautiful young Jewish woman named Esther becomes the new queen.
Learn how God used the courage of Esther to save her people from an evil plot to kill them all. Discover how God used the creativity of Mordecai and Queen Esther to defend the Jews from Haman’s destruction. Finally, teach your students how the celebration of Purim became a yearly holiday!
- King Ahausers
- Queen Vashti
- The Jews
- 9 Weekly Lessons or 32 Daily Lessons
You’ll need the Teacher book and Student book to complete this lesson. I always pick the multi-level versions just so I can teach it with everyone all together. So far it’s been very successful in helping my kids to retain the events of the bible. They can easily flip back through their notebooks and tell me what was happening at that time.
It’s also fun to draw everything as we go, and they have fun sharing their pictures. Although ours aren’t totally stick figures anymore, they’ve started appearing with colorful outfits, fancy carriages and other surprising additions.
Want more info? Visit any of the below links!
You can see my other reviews of Grapevine products here:
Get it now!
Use the below coupon code to receive 20% off any non-sale item, code good from July 16 – August 31.
Coupon Code: 12BlogSun
Grapevine is offering a free Teacher and Student Esther study to one of you!
- Simply leave a comment below letting me know why you’d like to win a free timeline.
Additional Optional Entries: (not required to win, leave a separate comment on this post for each additional entry)
- Like Grapevine on Facebook: let them know Erica @ Confessions sent you!
- Subscribe via email to Confessions of a Homeschooler or Subscribe via RSS to Confessions
- Follow Confessions on Twitter
- Tweet about this giveaway, feel free to copy the text below:
Win a Grapevine Esther study from @ericahomeschool! Enter thru 7/27/12! /?p=9780
Nitty Gritty Giveaway Details:
- The give away will be open until midnight EST Friday July 27, 2012. Winner will be announced by Sunday July 29, 2012.
- No purchase necessary to win.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- If prize winner forfeits or does not claim the prize, prize will be re-awarded at my sole discretion.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry, winner will be chosen at random!
- This giveaway is offered to US residents only!
- Odds of winning based on number of entries.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- NOTE: In order to enter the contest you must leave a comment on my blog post. To leave a comment scroll to the bottom of the post and fill in the “Speak Your Mind” form. (If you are reading this via RSS, you will need to visit my actual blog to post a comment.)
- Disclosure: Grapevine provided me with a complimentary copy to review and giveaway on my blog. The opinions I have given are mine and may differ from others but were not influenced by the company or the free product provided.
I love Esther and am looking for a good study to do with my kids this year! This would be a great fit!