Hi friends! It’s time to announce our 5th Grade Homeschool Curriculum for the 2019-2020 school year! We’ve completed our first week and so far I’m really happy with all of our choices.
Watch our 2019-2020 5th Grade Homeschool Curriculum video here:
Our 5th Grade Curriculum Choices:
- Optional: Daily Learning Notebook (Elementary level cursive version)
- Art: Deep Space Sparkle Free Art Lessons
- Bible: Word of Life Challenger Quiet Time
- English/Grammar: IEW Fix It Grammar Frog Prince, or Just Desserts Book 3
- History: Time Travelers World History Study: Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece, Ancient Rome
- Literature: Classical Literature Units
- Reading Comprehension: Abeka 5 Read & Comprehend Skill Sheets
- Math: Math U See Epsilon
- Science/Health: Abeka 5th Grade
- Spelling: Spelling You See Level G
- Typing: Typing Web
- Writing: Institute for Excellence in Writing Theme Based Writing Unit All Things Fun & Fascinating
Options: We participate in a once a week options program through our local school district. They offer a variety of classes that help supplement our homeschooling. It also provides the kids with a fun day where they get to see their friends and participate in a classroom environment. Here is a list of her classes this year
- Language Arts
- Basic Crochet
Click here to see what our typical 5th grade daily schedule looks like!
Looking for more 5th grade curriculum suggestions? Check out my 5th Grade Top Homeschool Curriculum Picks post! It lists all of my favorites that we’ve tried over the years. There are multiple suggestions for each subject to give you a variety to choose from!
I also offer our exact lesson plans in one neat download for you! Click here to get our 5th Grade Homeschool Lesson Plans!
Disclosure: Some links in this post may be affiliate links. Thanks so much for supporting my blog by using my links!