Wondering which curriculum is best for 10th grade? Today I’m sharing our top picks for 10th grade homeschool curriculum with you all. We’re a few weeks into our school year and so far everything is going well so I don’t anticipate any changes.
Watch our 10th Grade Homeschool Curriculum video here:
Our 10th Grade Homeschool Curriculum choices for this year:
- Bible: Word of Life Challenger Quiet Time for Teens and Understanding the Times by Summit (We do this as a group.)
- English: IEW Chanticleer Book 5
- Math: Shormann Math Algebra 2
- Literature: Literature & Composition: English 2 by Janice Campbell
- History: BJU 10th Grade online World History
- Science: BJU 10th Grade online Biology
- Writing: The IEW High School Essay Intensive and
- World Language: BJU Press Online Spanish 2
- Extra-curricular Activities: 4-H Shooting Sports
Options: We participate in a once a week options program through our local school district. They offer a variety of classes that help supplement our homeschooling. It also provides the kids with a fun day where they get to see their friends and participate in a classroom environment. Here is a list of our 10th grade options classes this year:
- Spanish 2
- Taiko Drumming
- Biology and Lab
Click here to see what our typical 10th grade daily schedule looks like!
Looking for more 10th grade curriculum suggestions? Check out my 10 Grade Top Homeschool Curriculum Picks post! It lists all of my favorites that we’ve tried over the years. There are multiple suggestions for each subject to give you a variety to choose from!
I also offer our exact lesson plans in one neat download for you! Click here to get our 10th Grade Homeschool Lesson Plans!
Check out our Homeschool Room Tour here!
Need Help with High School?
Check out my new HOW TO HOMESCHOOL High School eCourse! In this course you will learn everything you need to know to be able to homeschool your children and have your BEST HOMESCHOOLING year yet!
Disclosure: Some links in this post may be affiliate links. Thanks so much for supporting my blog by using my links.