Hi friends! I love filming curriculum hauls for you all, and as you can see by the title in today’s post, I’m sharing what we are using for our 6th grader for this year. We’re switching things up a little bit to fit her needs better, so stick around and let’s get started!
Watch our 2020-2021 6th Grade Homeschool Curriculum picks video here.
Our 2020-2021 6th Grade Curriculum:
- Optional: Daily Learning Notebook (Elementary level cursive version)
- Art: Deep Space Sparkle Free Art Lessons
- Bible: Word of Life Challenger Quiet Time
- English/Grammar: IEW Fix It Grammar The Little Mermaid Book 4
- History: Abeka 6th Grade New World History & Geography
- Literature: COAH 6th Grade Reading Selection
- Reading Comprehension: Abeka 6 Read & Comprehend Skill Sheets
- Math: Teaching Textbooks 6
- Science/Health: Abeka 6th Grade Observing God’s World
- Spelling: Spelling You See Level G
- Typing: Typing Web
- Writing: Institute for Excellence in Writing Theme Based Writing Unit All Things Fun & Fascinating
Click here to see what our typical 6th grade daily schedule looks like!
Download a copy:
More 6th Grade Help: