Hi friends! I love filming curriculum hauls for you all, and as you can see by the title in today’s post, I’m sharing what we are using for our 6th grader for this year. We’re switching things up a little bit to fit her needs better, so stick around and let’s get started!
Watch our 2020-2021 6th Grade Homeschool Curriculum picks video here.
Our 2020-2021 6th Grade Curriculum:
- Optional: Daily Learning Notebook (Elementary level cursive version)
- Art: Deep Space Sparkle Free Art Lessons
- Bible: Word of Life Challenger Quiet Time
- English/Grammar: IEW Fix It Grammar The Little Mermaid Book 4
- History: Abeka 6th Grade New World History & Geography
- Literature: COAH 6th Grade Reading Selection
- Reading Comprehension: Abeka 6 Read & Comprehend Skill Sheets
- Math: Teaching Textbooks 6
- Science/Health: Abeka 6th Grade Observing God’s World
- Spelling: Spelling You See Level G
- Typing: Typing Web
- Writing: Institute for Excellence in Writing Theme Based Writing Unit All Things Fun & Fascinating
Click here to see what our typical 6th grade daily schedule looks like!
Download a copy:
More 6th Grade Help:
What caused you to change from using Math U See?
I’ve used it for a few years now but I seem to be second guessing everything – going into high school!
Hi, I explain it all in the video 🙂 We still love MUS!
Teaching Textbooks 6 was our first intro into their program. Our son loved it so much he wanted to keep using it through high school. 🙂
I was on your page A few months ago and you had this folder your children used to help with writing and sight words I believe but I can no longer find it. Please help! May I also add that your site is phenomenal you we’re given a true gift from god. Thank you for tour time and knowledge you give to others!
All of my sight word printables can be found here:
And I have a bundle of sight word activities here: