Hello friends! I am excited to launch my amazing new eCourse, How to Quilt for Beginners (a.k.a Quilting 101), it is designed specifically for beginner quilters and those who have started but would like to learn more tips and tricks on how to quilt.
This class is perfect for beginners, we will cover everything you need to know to make your own quilt through step-by-step video tutorials.
Always wanted to learn how to quilt?
In this eCourse we will cover everything you need to know to make your very first quilt! We will start out by covering supplies, sewing machines, and of course my favorite notions.
Then we will dive right into the entire quilting process and I will walk you through it in step-by-step video tutorials! In each video, I will have links to the products used, along with all of my tips and tricks for each step along the way.
You will finish the course with a beautiful quilt made entirely by you! And YES, that means you will also be quilting your very own quilt on your home sewing machine too! Don’t worry, I will show you just how easy it can be, and by the end of the course, you will be ready to go out into the quilty world and have a blast making just about any project you want!
And I have TWO BONUS VIDEO lessons as well where I’m sharing all of my fabric storage tips and information on how to safely wash your finished quilt too!
There’s no time like the present! Join me today and get started sewing now!
Here is the video tutorial line up:
- Introduction and Supplies
- Lesson 1: How to Prepare & Cut Your Fabric
- Lesson 2: Assembling the blocks
- Lesson 3: Assembling the vertical sashing
- Lesson 4: Assembling the horizontal sashing
- Lesson 5: Assembling the quilt top
- Lesson 6: Basting your quilt
- Lesson 7: Quilting your quilt
- Lesson 8: Squaring up your quilt
- Lesson 9: Binding your quilt
- BONUS: 1/4″ Seam Tips & Tricks!
- BONUS Video: Fabric Storage Tips
- BONUS Video: How to Free Motion Quilt
- BONUS Video: How to Straight Line Quilt
- BONUS Video: How to Wash Your Quilt
As you can see that is a full lineup of classes! Each class has an in-depth video lesson, helpful links, and I will also have a chat forum where you can ask me questions, and interact with others in the eCourse as well!
My eCourses are mobile friendly!
It’s easy to enjoy the course online via your computer and your mobile devices!
Once you join the course you’re welcome to download the materials and view the video lessons at your leisure making it super flexible to fit your schedule! You can also re-watch your videos at any time!
You can watch on your computer or any mobile devices making it super easy to access.