Finished Size: Approx. 58″ x 58″
The finished bag size may vary depending on your yarn and hook size. It’s also very easy to adjust the size by adding or subtracting the HST squares! I added an aqua border, then a cute bobble border as well. It is a lot of fun and looks great!
- Crochet Granny Star PDF Pattern
- Clover Amour Crochet Hook US J (6.0mm)
- Queensland Coastal Cotton Yarn (Worsted 4 Weight)
- 8 Skeins Vanilla (800g MC – main color)
- 1 Skein Celeste (100g HSTs + accent border)
- 7 Skeins in a variety of colors (384g color total – 8g of color for ea. HST)
- Yarn Needle
- Embroidery Scissors
Since these squares are essentially half-square-triangles, there are a variety of layout options you can choose from as well! I love the star layout, but I thought it would be fun to show you a few other ideas too!