IMG_6516_thumb.jpg

Art Closet Video Tour

Looking to de-clutter your art supply storage area? Today I made a quick video to show you how we organize all of our art supplies and keep everything easy to find and use! So if you’re interested, here is my video on our art supply cabinets!

So welcome into my kitchen and I hope you enjoy it!

Our Art Supply Storage and Organization

Psst…. If you have any other video ideas for me, make sure to email or leave a comment below and I’ll do my best to make another one!
As promised, here are links to products mentioned in this tutorial:

Thanks so much for watching, and I hope today’s video helped give you some ideas on storing and organizing your art supplies!

Have art supply storage ideas to share? Make sure to leave a comment below to share your ideas with others!

• Talisha January 30, 2013 at 12:56 am

There’s no video, i think you forgot to upload it!

• erica January 30, 2013 at 9:11 am

Sorry everyone, the updated version of WP is doing weird things with my videos!! I fixed it and added a link just in case you can’t see the embedded video.

• Confessions Reader January 30, 2013 at 2:18 pm

I can see it now 🙂

• Sally January 30, 2013 at 1:29 am

Once the video is on I am hoping you will let us know what the boards/mats were that you used when your gorgeous rabble made the polar bear pictures. I see they are not listed in the links so I am assuming they are perhaps something homemade. Thanks again for all the hardwork you put in with your website you are such an inspiration.

• erica January 30, 2013 at 9:12 am

Hi Sally,
      The boards were 2×3 chalkboards we found at Office Depot. We turn them over and do our art projects on the backside of them :o)

• Lilly January 30, 2013 at 2:32 am

I don’t see the video either! And I just got done telling my husband how excited I got for this video when I saw the title and we laughed at how silly it was that I got THAT excited! And it’s not even there! Oh, the irony!

• Lesley January 30, 2013 at 4:47 am

Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP406VWwbN0

• Em Walker January 30, 2013 at 6:15 am

Thanks for the link Lesley! 🙂

• Andrea Gardner January 30, 2013 at 8:52 am

thanks Lesley!

• erica January 30, 2013 at 9:13 am

Thanks for helping this morning Lesley! :o)

• Laura January 30, 2013 at 6:18 am

You said that your DYMO LetraTag Label Maker doesn’t have symbols. I’m wondering how old it is. I have had mine for years (same one) and if you hit “Insert” and scroll to “Symbols” (you may not even have to scroll), there are MANY symbols in there! Hope you find them!

• erica January 30, 2013 at 9:13 am

It’s new, so thanks for the tip, I’ll give it a try!

• Jamie ~ Alabama January 30, 2013 at 8:15 am

I am in the process of organizing our art supplies right now. I started it this weekend and it is just so hard to find time for “extra” stuff like this during the week so hopefully I can finish this little project later on this week. Am I the only one that has problems with getting extra projects done during a regular week?

• erica January 30, 2013 at 9:14 am

We have a hard time too, I usually do our art in the afternoons when we’re kind of ‘done’ with school.

• Andrea Gardner January 30, 2013 at 8:50 am

Oooo! Your art cabinet is better than mine! I think I have a new project to work on….although I should also prepare for our new baby who is due in 8 weeks or so. LOL

• Sandy Cannon January 30, 2013 at 10:22 am

Just wondering if you could post the link for the craft boxes from joanns. I saw the ones at the container store, but not the ones at Joanns. Thank you!

• Natalie Smothers January 30, 2013 at 11:11 am

I was curious about the same thing. I need the 10×11 size…very important for space. 8×8 is too small and 12×12 is too large. Thanks a million!!

• Tiffany February 1, 2013 at 6:06 pm

When I was at Costco today I saw aome boxes that reminded me of the ones in Erica’s video. Not sure on the exact size or quality. There were clear and colored ones. I believe it was 5 boxes for $19.99. I am bummed I did not buy any while I was there. I hope this helps. 😉

• ElizabethH February 9, 2013 at 7:08 pm

Thanks so much for your suggestion Tiffany. My Costco had them as well. Five boxes that fit 12×12 paper for $19.99. They came in two different color sets, with one of the 5 being clear in each set.

• Jenny Johnson January 30, 2013 at 11:52 am

I would love to know how you organize paper? We have lots of craft paper from 8×10 to 12×18 sheets. From cardstock to drawing to construction paper. Any tips/ideas for that. I struggle more with the 12×18 sheets. Thanks for your tour. I love all that you do and it really inspires me here at home. Many blessings to you.

• Kasey January 30, 2013 at 12:38 pm

Thanks for the videos!

What works for you for organizing all your kids books? Wether it’s in the school room, their bedroom or ?

1 2 3