The Letter of the Week is a full 26-week preschool course designed to give your student a head start on preparing for kindergarten! It has 5 days per week of lesson plans full of educational activities that focus on letter recognition, sounds, number recognition, counting, basic math skills, pre-writing practice, and all the necessary fine-motor skills that will be required for your preschooler to be ready for kindergarten! Included are weekly lesson plans that cover all the subjects a preschooler needs and more!
There are over 1500 printable pages of games, ideas, and activities included in this curriculum!
Helpful Preschool Links:
- Letter of the Week Curriculum
- Letter of the Week Storage Ideas
- Letter of the Week Supply List
- A-Z Review Games
- A-Z Do-A-Dot Worksheets (upper and lowercase included)
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Alphabet
- Download Game Instructions
- Numbers, Colors, & Shapes Review Games
Ready to move on to Kindergarten? Check out my K4 Kindergarten Curriculum