Hi everyone! Wow, I guess it’s time for another monthly meal plan for you. Sorry it’s late, I actually forgot it this month. I’ve been swamped and apparently the new month came without my noticing! Thankfully, I have another meal plan to the rescue to help save my sanity and keep my family fed! Hope you enjoy it, and that it relieves a little bit of your daily stress level.
Click below to download your preferred meal plan:
- March 2013 Monthly Meal Plan PDF
- March 2013 Monthly Meal Plan Word Doc (Editable version)
Looking for some smoothie recipes? Check out our ideas below!
I get a lot of questions about my smoothie recipe, and frankly I typically throw in whatever frozen fruit we have and call it good! But here it is in more detail for those of you who are wondering…
- 1 banana (frozen is better, but you can use one at room temp.)
- 2 cups frozen strawberries (Again, room temp is okay)
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt (We prefer frozen yogurt)
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- Optional: Ice, if you have not used frozen fruits, stick a handful of ice in there to help blend it together.
- Optional: 2-3 tablespoons honey to taste (The plain fruit can be a bit sour, but the orange juice helps with this, so try it before adding any sweetener)
Add all ingredients into a blender and mix until smooth! Pour into glasses and serve!
This usually serves my 4 kiddos and me, but they all get half glasses. If I need a little more, I’ll just add in some more milk or juice. It makes the smoothie a bit runny, but no one seems to mind and it’s cheaper that way!
Note: Really you can use any type of fruit you prefer! Some of our favorites alternatives to above:
- Mango, peach, & banana.
- Raspberry, Blueberry, and Strawberry
Oh I am so glad you shared this! I’m loving your meal plans each month and was worried you’d forgotten lol. You are SO helpful. With four little ones, it helps to be able to print this off and just go to the store. Please keep this up! I imagine I’ll be back monthly until the kids are in college LOL!
This is so helpful!!! Your post about Louisiana was also inspiring for my son over the weekend who was working on a research project on the state…thank you!!!
This is awesome! I needed ideas for easy snacks. My kid will eat anything but mainly likes chips and salsa. Thanks so much!
Thank you so very much for posting these – how helpful!!!! 🙂