Ahn-yong-ha-seh-yo! We had a great week learning about South Korea using our Expedition Earth World Geography curriculum. TinkerBell especially liked the song this week, the vibrato was right up her alley!
I apologize for the lack of pictures for this week, but the unthinkable happened on day 3…that’s right…I dropped my camera on the hard wood floor and well…let’s just say it’s apparently not okay to do that.
First I panicked, next I tried desperately to fix it, then I called my mommy crying and she happened to have a spare camera which she so kindly donated to our cause. Thanks MOM!
But despite this sadly lacking in photos post, we did have fun week!
We worked on our Animal Unit lapbook components:
Here is everyone displaying their favorite animal:
We added our animals to the Classification Wall:
We did our lapbook activity:
And we made jeweled crowns:
Here are some more of the things we learned about this week some of which will sadly only exist in our memories now:
- Completed our Mapping Worksheet
- Learned the South Korean song
- Prayed for the country
- Learned how to say hello in Korean
- Learned about the flag and colored our worksheet
- Learned about Children in Korea
- Made a jeweled crown
- Played Rock Paper Scissors “Kawi, bawi, bo”
- Completed our S. Korea Lapbook component
- Made korean BBQ Beef
- And Stamped our passports!
Click here if you’d like to join in with our Expedition Earth Geography Curriculum Journey!