Hello! Today I’m sharing Tinker Bell’s 3rd grade homeschool schedule with you. Tinker Bell turned 9 in February and is doing great this year.
Here is a sample of her schedule. She often works through her assignments faster than what I scheduled. But I don’t want to over-fill her day, so I still spread it out like this so that she has plenty of time.
Download a copy:
Here is our basic 3rd Grade Schedule:
- 8:30am – Breakfast / Family Devotions
- 9:00am – Daily Learning Notebook
- 9:15am – Bible
- 9:30am – Math
- 10:30am – English
- 11:00am – Handwriting
- 11:20am – Reading
- 11:30am – Spelling
- 11:45am – Vocabulary
- 12:00 – Lunch/PE
- 1:00pm – History / Science
- 1:30pm – Typing/Music/Art/Piano (1x per week)
- 2:00pm – Writing / Literature (2x per week)
- 4:00pm – Swimming & Inline Hockey…Yes, she plays hockey and she’s great at it! Mama was a little nervous, but this girl can hold her own!
Here are our curriculum choices for 3rd grade this year.
- Daily Learning Notebook: She’ll be doing the Cursive Notebook this year.
- Art: World’s Greatest Artists 2 and See the Light Art DVDs
- Bible: Picture Smart Bible & Grapevine Studies
- Spelling: All About Spelling Levels 2 & 3
- Phonics: Abeka Language 3
- Reading: Abeka Reading 3 & Read & Think Skill Sheets 3
- Math: Math U See Gamma
- Handwriting: BJU Handwriting 3
- History: The Middle Ages – Time Traveler Unit & my Colorado State Study
- Literature: Classical Literature Units
- Science: Abeka Science 5 (We do this as a group) & one of my scientist units if we can fit it in!
- P.E.: Family Time Fitness
- Typing: Typing Instructor Platinum (CD Version)
- Vocabulary: Vocabulary Workshop
- Writing: IEW Student Writing Intensive Level A
- Robotics: LEGO Education We’re continuing with our co-op group and the Simple Mechanisms set this year.
- Keepers of the Faith
- LEGO Education We’re continuing with our co-op group and the Simple Mechanisms set this year.
If you’ve missed my previous posts for our other grades this year, you can see my ‘Daily Homeschool Schedule’ series here.