Hi friends! I just received my March Fat Quarter Shop Sew Sampler box and I thought it would be fun to do another unboxing video for you! So let’s see what’s inside this month’s box of goodies shall we? The boxes are $24.95/month (plus shipping) and this month’s box has a value of $68.88.
Psst…there just might be a giveaway below!
Watch my March 2017 Sew Sampler Unboxing video here!
March 2017 Box Contents:
- Wonderland Fat Eighth Bundle
- Cotton + Steel Sulky Thread
- Polka Dot Magnetic Pin Bowl
- Haberdashery Tablerunner Pattern (Exclusive to the Sew Sampler Box)
- Rifle Paper Co, Pocket Notebooks (Exclusive to the Sew Sampler Box)
What is a Sew Sampler Box?
The Sew Sampler Box is a monthly subscription quilting box that delivers surprise goodies right to your door! It’s $24.95/month and the boxes ship on the 20th of each month. There are at least 5 specially chosen items which may include fabric, notions, patterns, thread, and anything else full of quilty goodness! You’ll also receive a Block Recipe card each month with three size options. These can be put together for a super cute sampler quilt! You can see previous recipe cards here.
If you’re new to sewing or quilting these are a great way to build up your stash of fabrics, patterns, and notions. Especially if you’re unsure of what to get to start out. I’ve been sewing and quilting for about a year and a half now and I think the Sew Sampler boxes are really fun and have thus far been packed with super cute and helpful tools.
Interested in signing up? Click here to sign up for your Sew Sampler box here!
And don’t forget to follow Fat Quarter Shop’s social media to keep up with all of their fun projects!
If you just tuned in, here are more videos in my How to Quilt Series!
- Quilting Supplies: What do you need to get started?
- How to Choose a Sewing Machine
- How to Choose Fabric
- How to Cut Fabric
- How to Piece a Quilt Top
- How to Press Fabric
- How to Baste a Quilt
- How to Straight Line Quilt
- How to Free Motion Quilt
- How to Bind a Quilt (Machine and Hand!)
- Zipper Pouch Tutorial
- Boxed Zipper Pouch Tutorial
Here are a few more of my Quilting Tutorials online if you’re just getting started:
- Sherbet Stars Quilt Tutorial
- Pink Pig Rag Quilt Tutorial
- DIY Tic-Tac-Toe Board Game (*Great for learning beginning skills!)
- Patchwork Book Cover
- Quilt-as-you-go Book Cover
- Kids Pillow with Pocket
- How to Applique’ Basics (Don’t worry it’s super easy!)
- Thread Catcher Tutorial
Enter to win the F8 Wonderland bundle below, I’ll pick a winner next Friday!! Whoohoo for free fabric! YAY!
Disclosure: I received this box for review on my blog. The opinions expressed in my post are my own and were not influenced by the company or free product provided.