Hi friends! Today I have a super fun and easy DIY project for you. Pillow covers are one of the easiest things to make, and it’s a great last minute Christmas gift idea too! This is also a great project for beginners and kids. So if you want to see how to make it, check out today’s video!
Watch my DIY: How to Make a Pillow Cover here!
Visit my Instagram to see more fun quilting projects!
Links to products used in this video:
- Creative Grids Ruler:
- Fiskars 8″ Scissors
- Aurifil Thread (I use 50wt 2021)
- Olfa Splash 45mm Rotary Cutter
- American Crafts Self Healing Mat
- Clover Wonder Clips
- 505 Fabric Adhesive
- JoAnn’s 36″ x 59″ Cutting Mat
- Farm Girl Vintage by Lori Holt
If you just tuned in, here are more videos in my How to Quilt Series!
- Quilting Supplies: What do you need to get started?
- How to Choose a Sewing Machine
- How to Choose Fabric
- How to Cut Fabric
- How to Piece a Quilt Top
- How to Press Fabric
- How to Baste a Quilt
- How to Straight Line Quilt
- How to Free Motion Quilt
- How to Bind a Quilt (Machine and Hand!)
- Zipper Pouch Tutorial
- Boxed Zipper Pouch Tutorial
Here are a few more of my Quilting Tutorials online if you’re just getting started:
- Sherbet Stars Quilt Tutorial
- Pink Pig Rag Quilt Tutorial
- DIY Tic-Tac-Toe Board Game (*Great for learning beginning skills!)
- Patchwork Book Cover
- Quilt-as-you-go Book Cover
- Kids Pillow with Pocket
- How to Applique’ Basics (Don’t worry it’s super easy!)
- Thread Catcher Tutorial